2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFLMAO!!! LDB asking if they can take the DT at their word about not calling witnesses until Thursday, or will they be springing something tomorrow when the State has only come prepared for the aquittal argument. DT says 'we don't have to answer that.' and LDB says, "Yes, you do!"
I love that woman.

They can use a dictionary to say what the tattoo means. Will be moving into evidence two cans of air. Then they'll rest.

I wonder if that means that the jurors are going to smell the air in the cans?

I missed it!!! Did I read something about giving the jury a dictionary to look up the meaning of Bella Vita???

JP sounds like he's mediating a fight between kindergartners.

He seriously is DONE with the DT antics.

Come on, you guys. What has the State done for some of you to have so little faith? Now we hear the dictionary for the translation of the tattoo is being contested, or whatever. State is waiting for permission to translate the tattoo. LOL, some of you, IMO, are working yourself into unnecessary frenzies.
You're right. Thank you for the cold splash of water. The state had done a bang-up job, and ICA is going down.

I feel better now. :crazy:

Justice:

Facts are facts so we will see

Grief expert deposition on Saturday.

Dang it! I will be traveling. im so mad!!! Im on my way to florida I need to call cable co and buy a tv. asap!!! My husband will kill me.

If you have a laptop you can all the live stream on it with an air card.

Grief expert, hmm, I know it's for mitigation, but that's interesting considering this last motion for mistrial (remorse....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member