2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but I'm going to laugh now... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rumblin' bumblin' stumblin' Mr. Baez

YES! Sticker evidence is in!!

JSR, gitana, I read a tweet a bit ago that said that tattoo artist IS in the courthouse today. Cannot remember which tweet person posted it though.

Thanks Cleo as always you rock :)

I still am trying to figure out why she put a heart sticker over her mouth, or is that just her twisted mind.

Oh, I think she's twisted, but she may have been sending a message -- Caylee was starting to yak up a storm, and may have dropped more than one of ICA's little secrets in front of CA or TL -- she may have mentioned RM while over at TL's, for example, or vice versa, or mentioned various little shopping trips, going to Disneyworld, whatever in front of CA -- all leading to ICA having to do some creative damage control.

I can't claim confidence in ascribing motive to ICA's nutty actions. All I know for sure is she is impulse-driven, so I would suspect the sticker was as much an impulse as everything else she does.

:cow:

31dced13-4a39-4fae-9582-c57971d5e406_300.jpg

"Follow the duct tape." -Jose Baez

This evidence ties Casey to the duct tape.

I completely agree...the only person in question in this case (according to DT) is GA....and honestly, who would put a heart shaped sticker on the mouth of a child, dead or dying? A grandfather, who is mature, etc or a very immature, young woman, who cares about cutesy things and partying? EXACTLY. That heart shaped sticker has always screamed ICA's guilt at me.

JB is trying to intimate that the date of the letter is only $.37 but that doesn't tell us when the sticker made its way in there. Mostly baby shower items but so what? It could tell us that ICA was using heart stickers for Caylee from day one.

Whoa baby shower items in the box. So was the sticker and the contents of the box a tribute to Caylee's life (and memorial of her death?)

Mr Baez, you are trying to save your defendent's life. Might not be a good idea to be so smug and laugh at the witness.

Casey kept the backing to th heart sticker, in that box, as a TROPHY!! imo

JB is insinuating that the box that the stickers were in is "old". The postage on the letter is 37 cents.

JMO but, are they trying to imply that the heart came off of the envelope in the pic they are trying to submit to evidence? I have to say, that sticker outline looks waaay too big to fit the sticker/residue we've seen on the tape. JMO

Just to correct some misinformation....we have not seen the sticker outline on the tape.....no one has except the FBI analyst and her supervisor before it was destroyed ....she testified it was about the size of a dime.

we have seen a hard plastic puffy little heart stuck onto cardboard from the scene and that is a separate heart (there were 2)

I gotta give JB credit for noticing the 37 cent stamp. Not that it means much but it is intersting.

Is JB aware that stickers don't expire? Where is he going with this??? 2yo's don't scrapbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator