2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey had a LOT of heart shaped stickers.

thank this post if you have some in your house (I am just curious)

eta: I don't have any

Yep, a LOT of heart stickers, in many different sizes. I hope at least one matches up.

Oh, I have some stickers here at home....but I don't think any heart ones.

Sheesh, JB is annoying!!!!

He sucks so bad. Maybe he should find a decent lawyer to tutor him in cross-examination. He can't even formulate a decent question. And even if he didn't know what exactly the witnesses are going to say, he does have a basic idea. Ugh.

Is JB aware that stickers don't expire? Where is he going with this??? 2yo's don't scrapbook.

No kidding!

And couldn't you just picture Casey staying home nights to carefully scrapbook all of Caylee's milestones? "Sorry, I can't party tonight, guys...gotta catch up on my scrappin'." Absofreakin'lutely preposterous. :rolleyes:

Yes, that's what I was thinking about. TY. But I was also trying to recall the size of the one (or residue) the investigator said she saw (which someone reminded me of). I still gotta say, IMO, the residue, as described, and the one sticker we did see, are both too small to be from the backing of that sticker in that box. Just my two cents. I'm not doubting a sticker(s) came from Casey, but, I don't think it's from any backings that we've seen thus far.

Just to correct some misinformation....we have not seen the sticker outline on the tape.....no one has except the FBI analyst and her supervisor before it was destroyed ....she testified it was about the size of a dime.

we have seen a hard plastic puffy little heart stuck onto cardboard from the scene and that is a separate heart (there were 2)

Our pretty girl-

Caylee.jpg

The heart shaped backing sticker on the envelope was over top of the address. I would assume it was applied to the envelope after it was recieved in the mail.
I thought she said it wasn't attached to the envelope; just background.

ICA behaviour during this testimony is really just fascinating to me. I havent seen her play paralegal in ages, and she's full on with binders and papers and pens yet she cannot stop looking up and looking at the monitor!

Ah, the heart stickers got into her folder from the elementary school nearby.

What is the date of the letter got to with anything? She could've put the sticker on an old letter or whatever.

I said it and I remember reading it in evidence. Later on today I wil try to find the link (unless someone quicker and more organized than I can get their hands on it faster)

And notice the sticker backing was on top - as if it was the last thing put in that box.

Yes, it is not like ICA ever spent very much more time in the home after the fact. Justs dashes in and out. Not likely she thought of stuffing them farther in the box under other stickers as not to be obvious they were used last.

He is just going to keep asking until he gets the answer he wants or until the state objects and he has to stop. He is so frustrating. Why doesn't he go to question asking school.

The DT loves to bring up the Elementary School....As IF the students doctored the scene!!! GMAB!!

KC is really agitated....she is not liking this line of questioning at all....writing and talking to DS....she is not a happy camper right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member