2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy getting a teeny taste of what the "hot seat" is going to be...she better get used to it, cuz the DT won't be holding back!

I can not even imagine being in CA's position. Oh my goodness! How difficult. :( CA does not want to answer because she knows it is bad for her daughter.

Is the important thing about the picture the shorts Caylee is wearing?

My understanding is that the heart shaped residue was not over the mouth. It was found at the corner or end of one of the pieces of duct tape. I think by the ear or hairline. Is that correct?

just a few examples of hearts tied to Casey from a quick search

2mrcep5.jpg

2exq591.jpg

x0wqjb.jpg

Yes but was Cindy's mom ever in the trunk?

am I missing something? I think Cindy is doing a great job~

1)cindy's hair blonde and processed
2)casey's hair processed
3)Lee's hair short
4)blanket is missing
5)teddy is missing

she has drove all of these points home

and now driving home when her mother was last in the car

1)grandma (again maternal bond) short hair blonde, grey and white

"We would shave his hair," CA.

He's a grown man. Weird way to refer to his choice of hair style.

Guess I have to admit I would say that about my 28 y.o. son as well! He has started to bald early and just shaves it, it's easy and cheap, and I have done it for him at times.

DAMN IT CINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop it!!!!!!!

She's throwing GA under the bus by saying she and GA would drive the sunfire.

CA stating that everyone in the family drove the Sunfire. Why did she feel the needs to go there. It was not what was asked.

This is bad she has changed back to trying to protect Casey. I do not want LDB to have to totally impeach this witness or be hard on her. But I see it coming. I've been afraid of this. The leopard doesn't change it's spots.

Do we have any dimensions of the heart sticker on the tape? Meaning do we know the size of the heart sticker that was left on the tape on her mouth?

AZ superimposed the backing and the sticker, IIRC. It is on the heart sticker thread, I think. I will try to find it when we have a break in testimony.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5212547&postcount=642"]Here is AZlawyer's post re: enhanced heart sticker / backing size relationship. [/ame]

See both files attached in her post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member