2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I frankly am confused by the exhibit number - 313 - I thought we were going sequentially - though I cannot tell you which one we are one right now, I believe we are in the 300s

HHJBP - will tell Jury they will get the exhibit and give them an opportunity to view it and let JB continue with his cross examination. Is that acceptable to both sides?

Cindy Anthony back to witness stand and Jury returned.

Thank you. I was too angry to do this. :banghead::banghead: This enabling of your daughter to avoid consequences for behavior..how will we ever know if we would even be here without that very thing that we see here now...with the crime so heinous. That IMO is not love.

Exactly and ICA is the way she is because of CA's constant enabling of her. ICA did murder Caylee but CA's role in this is absolutely disgusting. ICA was never held accountable for her actions and as we sit here today, we have all witnessed that even the death of Caylee is not enough to make CA hold ICA accountable...just sad.

FWIW I dont get the outrage with Cindy. I wouldnt trade places with her in a million years. She has lost everything. I suspect once ICA has used her as a patsy, she will spend the rest of her time in prison torturing her mother...ignoring letters, phone calls and requests for visits. It will be her parents fault for not circling the wagons once they found Caylee gone.

She is trying to preserve whatever she thinks she has left. What a way to have the world find out and judge every parenting move you ever made in your whole life....I would suspect that she has chosen to burn her bridge with GA in order to try and preserve her relationship with ICA. Not that their marriage wasnt in trouble before all of this.

Ah well. I doubt she helped or hurt anyone. JMVHO.

Who she hurt was Caylee, her 'precious grandchild' . She has done her best since day one to obstruct the investigation into what happened to this helpless little child, who may have been terribly abused and then murdered. The fact that the murderer is her own daughter is beside the point. Either she is there to find out what happened to Caylee and see that justice is served, or she's not. She is not.
I hope she is charged with obstruction and perjury when this is done. She has sold out the memory of her grandchild, for self preservation and protection of the murderer.
She knows ICA is guilty of murder. Hence all the lies..

O............M......................G

When leaving stand Cindy Anthony did mouth I love you to her daughter. Confirmed w/ producer who reviewed tape. #CaseyAnthony -fell

Yes she did. Had never seen it. The point of that being that if it were in the home she would have seen it because she usually did the laundry. Therefore if the shirt was not in the home how did George put it on Caylee when he took her dead body to where ever it is he supposedly stashed her until somehow Kronk got it?Showing Caylee with the shirt on sitting beside Casey puts Casey together with the last shirt Caylee wore.

Right, which is completely ridiculous!!!!

How can they ask to see this? They are not suppose to be deliberating yet. They are not suppose to discuss the case with each other until deliberations. Need a lawyer to chime in. TIA

I understand.

I was replying to a post stating CA may go to trial for her "actions" in the investigative stage.

I simply stated, perhaps we should wait until THAT trial to treat CA as the accused.

JMO

Thanks for understanding...it just breaks my heart.

Its hugely important....if CA never saw it, and it did not exist in the Anthony household where GA resides, then how in the heck could he dispose Caylee in it? He couldnt.
Also, it shows that ICA did have the shirt, with her or at a friends or in the car. OR perhaps she bought the shirt knowing she was going to kill Caylee...remember her claim that "zanny" had clothes for Caylee at her house. So, she bought it, dressed Caylee in it, in preperation for the Nanny story.

Further, CA would not see the shirt if it never existed prior to the time Caylee went missing...why are people having a hard time with this?

O.k. I see the importance of this shirt now.

I followed this case early on but haven't followed it since late 2008 or early 2009 so for me there are huge gaps and I know that there is so much that I missed so it can be confusing.

When leaving stand Cindy Anthony did mouth I love you to her daughter. Confirmed w/ producer who reviewed tape. #CaseyAnthony -fellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:17 PM

I think I agree with you guys now that I have seen the pics. I had always though that was a picture of the duct tape for some reason. Why would it be on cardboard there if it was on the duct tape? That would definitely play better for the defense...

Well, on the other hand, it couldn't have been all THAT sticky if it's now fallen off the cardboard.

Clear as mud, eh?

What was cindy testifying to when she mouthed I love you to KC? I didnt' see that at all.

However the point is: He didn't cover the hole when he got the can back from the sheriff, he covered the hole when he got the cans back from ICA.....He testified that after the sheriff removed the cans from the house for fingerprint testing that the "duct tape" that was on the can HE did not put on because it was done sloppy.

if that is true i really hope it comes up somehow. how could LDB let that slip thru if it was an untruth? worried about impeachment? why would LDB let GA go under the bus and be connected to that duct tape placement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean