2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was found on the cardboard?

That was my assumption also. Now I want the expert to testify so we can clear that up. Because I never heard that it was or wasn't stuck to cardboard. Just the pic with it on the cardboard.

Show us the cardboard will ya? I'm sure we can tell if it's been submerged in swamp water or if it came from the CSI lab.

I felt for Cindy. Casey didn't just take Caylee's life, she destroyed her parents' as well. But I'm hugely disappointed in CA's testimony today. Somewhere down the line after ("It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" and "My daughter stole my car"), Cindy decided that if she couldn't save Caylee, she was going to save Casey. Even faced with all the evidence we've been presented with. That's not unconditional love. That's delusional love.

Why didn't the State already show exhibit 313 to the jury after they entered it into evidence??!!

The state did not and had not enetered it into evidence, Baez did when he called the last CSI back to the stand. This is HIS problem and if I were LDB I'd leave it as exactly that.

I'm confused as well, how can the jury be asking when they aren't supposed to be talking about the case yet?

Or is the idea they can ask questions related the to the current witness?

This is common and allowed. During the Christian Newsom trial jurors asked question after question through the judge. And most of the questions were asked by the judge directly of the witnesses while they were on stand.

Kiomarie on defense list! i hope it comes up somehow about the heart stickers on their pets

Its hugely important....if CA never saw it, and it did not exist in the Anthony household where GA resides, then how in the heck could he dispose Caylee in it? He couldnt.

Also, it shows that ICA did have the shirt, with her or at a friends or in the car. OR perhaps she bought the shirt knowing she was going to kill Caylee...remember her claim that "zanny" had clothes for Caylee at her house. So, she bought it, dressed Caylee in it, in preperation for the Nanny story.

Further, CA would not see the shirt if it never existed prior to the time Caylee went missing...why are people having a hard time with this?

Great points. Thank you!

For everyone who doesn't understand what happened.

Cindy tried to change her testimony and LDB had to impeach her several times to get her to tell the truth. That is not cool to me at all. I don't care how much you love your kids, you do not lie in court. That is breaking the law.

But how do you know she wasn't lying BEFORE and is telling the truth NOW?

I just don't get it. She was trying to help ICA before.

OH! I get it now that sticker on cardboard was probably from a buried pet......

A few of the posters here keep insisting that they saw this very sticker on a backing that was once shown with a picture of Caylee in the A's home. Has anyone been able to locate that picture???
Sorry, for quoting myself but as I clicked "enter", I remembered maybe having seen it (zoomed in on) in one of the videos with Caylee in LA's arms!

I could be completely off as this was so long ago but I thought I'd mention it in case it triggers someone else's memory.

moo

We have a thread here somewhere with the info on the heart sticker and the manner in which the it was collected. Can we find it before Ms. Peters finds the testimony?

Actually, I think they said the sticker was introduced into evidence by SA on Saturday.

Me thinks JB is trying something tricky here.

Oh, I think you're right. How in the world would they reconstruct the evidence to a point sufficient to satisfy the DT that it was in the state it was as initially collected? No matter what they say, they will always return to "it isn't exactly the same," at some point.

Yikes I keep getting lost..Trial thread gets closed..so head over too Sidebar..LOL..yikes Back to Trial thread..Im getting revolving door syndrome

Anyway, Am I correct..Did Cindy actually testify she had never seen that "Trouble Comes in Small Packages" Shirt..or was it a different shirt?

TYIA:waitasec::crazy:

Yes she did. Had never seen it. The point of that being that if it were in the home she would have seen it because she usually did the laundry. Therefore if the shirt was not in the home how did George put it on Caylee when he took her dead body to where ever it is he supposedly stashed her until somehow Kronk got it?

Showing Caylee with the shirt on sitting beside Casey puts Casey together with the last shirt Caylee wore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143