2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During sidebar it's so sad to see Cindy up there crying... #caseyanthony

This lady it going through hell. Her daughter is going down, her granddaughter is dead, her life has become a 3 ring circus (granted partly due to her) and there is nothing she can do about any of it.

Cindy will be just fine, she has big Plans for her future.
Just wait 'n see.

I hope Baez successfully keeps the heart exhibit away from the jury. That will make them really suspicious. But in reality, I doubt it was connected to this case.

If you believe the accuracy of the imprint glue in the shape of a heart on the duct tape, I don't see how the heart should not be considered connected to this case...

I don't think they should have called CA back on the stand!

I see your point. Imo, the only reason the state called Cindy at the end of their case is because they know Baez is going to try to make his case with previous statements made by the Anthonys in order to incriminate the Anthonys (specifically George). The state is bringing up some of those issues first to steel Baez's twisting thunder.

OH OH.
'we only had one roll and George was using it.'

She said it was black at least.

Ohhh ohhhh!!!! I think I am starting to get it!!! LDB knew JB would try to impeach CA about the duct tape. I am getting it!!!!!!!! Sorry if I'm a little late to the party!

Hypothetical...if CA's lies help to get ICA off then ICA kills your family member, how would you feel about CA?

IMO

I don't see it as lies. But, that's besides the point of my post.

My post was referring to all the "disgust" or "disbelief" that CA mouthed "I love you" to ICA.
Nothing more.

SA does NOT want to impeach CA..

I think the reason why would be they called her first..they want the jury to believe her,but CA is playing both ends here and I think she is trying to confuse the jury-although it may come back and bite CA and the jury may very well disregard all of her testimony cause they don't know whether to believe her or not! JMO

OT, Casey has no idea how to even try to look interested, concerned, engaged, etc...can't even fake it.

Hypothetical...if CA's lies help to get ICA off then ICA kills your family member, how would you feel about CA?

IMO

I'm still waiting for someone to say specifically what she has said today that is a lie. Just because she can't remember what she said in a deposition way back when doesn't make her a liar. If so there are a whole lot of liars in court because I see people misremembering what they say in depositions all the time.

How would Cindy KNOW if Casey removed any duct tape from the house?

"George was using it" is different IMO than "Only George was using it".

My point is: There is a picture of Caylee wearing the exact same shirt in RM's picture taken in January 2008. So saying ICA bought it with the plan to kill her would be moot, as would saying she bought with the money she stole from AH. The timeline does not coincide. I just find it hard to believe that ICA "hid" this particular shirt from the Anthony's for 6 months! All ICA BF's have claimed that none of Caylee's clothes were left their homes......and GA kept ICA car cleaned...........so you tell me where was this shirt hidden for 6 months?

ICA, imo, had this planned then...and it did coincide with the chloroform searches. The shirt, whether it was part of the plan or not, could have been in any number of places. ICA slept all kinds of places, took CA all kinds of places, the shirt could have been left somewhere, as was her swim items, and picked up or returned just prior to Caylees death. Yes, GA did clean out ICAs car, but certainly not between June 15 and July 16.

not to be confused with Duck Tape, which is quite different. Anyway, as I see it she is trying to protect both George and Casey today and trying her best to be in the middle. Tough spot. very tough.

WoW JB is trying to rehab Cindy's testimony. This is really something.

That would be something indeed. Neither one is capable of remembering all the previous lies accurately.
CA will always have her escape clause at the ready, because her "memory failed" her due to the meds she took :banghead:

oh heavens which one of them has the sniffles, it is driving me mad :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members