2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA trying to get herself worked up, here comes the kleenex any minute

With all the talk about hair length, color, etc., would Cindy's hair sample show that her hair had been color treated? Also, Casey's hair? Or does that grow out?

I have an almost 17 month old boy and Caylee looks a lot older than 18 months in that picture to me....

Casey is trying her HARDEST to work up a tear while looking at the pic of Caylee and herself.

Why isn't the prosecution telling the jury how rare that tape is?

pfffffffft at shorts not fitting, you never know. my older boy wore 18 month jeans til he was 3.

Am I crazy, but isn't it just a NO BRAINER that once you get to the end of a roll of duct tape you are able to read the manufacturer information better? So if this roll was at the end why would they find it in the house? Wouldn't it be finished/done?

Who buys multiple rolls of duct tape anyway?

We do and its sold like that... We have lots of duct tape .. it has lots of uses. Plus people that live in Fla well most of us have emergency kits and this is a staple in preparedness. Just saying

She was in the same shorts the day before. Sitting on her great grandfather's lap.

What? JB is saying her shorts didn't fit? :waitasec:

My 3 yr old still wears 24M clothes for SOME things. Especially TARGET brands. They run big around the waist. GET A CLUE, BAEZ!

Remember that message from Amy about Casey having her duct tape? What ever happened with that? Was that a hoax or something?

Caylee was in 3T shorts. Shorts found with body were 24months. Certainly CA wouldn't dress her grandbaby in shorts too tight... but ICA would...

is Jose trying to say that GA dressed Caylee and had no idea of her size.....

JB: In fact, Caylee no longer fit in these shorts, did she?

JB just tried to say whoever put those shorts on Caylee wasn't familiar with her size

BullS****...kids can always wear shorts longer than any other clothes. Especially after they are out of Diapers!! JMO

isn't there an hurricane or safe somewhere that needs his attention?

Well with Jerry Rivers on the case I am certain we shall find the truth. He just may jump to his feet and declare that Pres. G. W. Bush did it along with his evil brother Gov. J. Bush who conspired with those evil LE and SA peeps. He read it on Anthony Wiener's Tweeters.

Early in 2007 means the same thing as around the time of Caylee's birthday in Sept of 2007 in the land of Cindy truth.

Now hes implying Kronk or GA dressed Caylee before redumping or dumping her body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey