2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
since when does duct tape come in black and blue. Sigh

Duct tape can be purchased in many colors. Same goes for electrical tape. We use it at work for color coding certain items, pipes etc. Gas pipes always have yellow tape wraped around them for easy identification...

Does Casey's cell have twin beds? Atleast for a week or two..

Ticky and smart SA going over every possible thing Jose might hit on in cross....go go go!

I think she's been fine; I think everyone is being a bit judgmental. The jury didn't see CA's previous fits before the trial...

I guess ICA's fit did the trick. This is why when my DD gave me guff last night and then cried she was sorry I stuck to my guns....ICA flashes into my head at times like that.

OMG.....she is DEFINITELY throwing GA under the bus!!

Guess this explains why they were sitting SO FAR APART the other!!!!

Cindy Anthony doesn't remember making statement about duct tape at command cntr. #CaseyAnthonyby oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:22 PM

In a prior deposition #cindyanthony said George told her he put a piece of duct tape on gas can. #CaseyAnthony -fellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:24 PM

I think she's doing fine, trying to tell the truth. You can't imagine how hard this is for a parent who knows their testimony will destroy their child.

It just concerns me that her demeanor today is totally different from when she testified before, and similar to how she sounded in the taped interviews. Add that to the fact that her testimony is contradicting her prior statements...

It seems to me that Caylee was like CA's daughter, as well as ICA. And she should be there for Caylee.

And this is a preview of just what GA is going to do...or LA...OMG these people all deserve a wing in the jail

OMG ... I knew it ! It appears as though Cindy is back to her "old self" and "old tricks" again. Cindy is playing BOTH SIDES HERE !

Remember -- during Saturday's testimony, the cameraman caught Cindy on camera "signaling" !

And I thought CA was here for Caylee . . . she is in Court for ICA . . . :maddening:

I don't think Cindy has EVER been in court for Caylee. Surely not today!

Just as I figured...CA still supporting her precious KC...never mind Caylee, Cindy doesn't want the truth about Caylee...she just wants KC!

Okay - so in CA's depo, she told investigators that the duct tape was used @ the Command Center.

Is it just me, or does CA seem to not want to talk about the silver duct tape today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop