2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does NOT make sense without the punctuation. There is NO SUCH thing as a nurse of decomposition. You cannot nurse decomposition.:banghead:

Doesn't matter. The point was, she was saying that she recognizes the smell of decomposition and then she backtracked. Rotten pizza...

Oh, are they bringing in CA's time card to show she couldn't have been on the computer doing those chloroform searches now?

I need to know what the last item is going to be before they rest....this stuff seems like early in the trial data....we know cindy was at work, we know they owned the henkle tape, we know george was at work....

CFNews13Casey
George has put his arm around Cindy. They are both in the back of the courtroom. #CaseyAnthony -fell

Oh yes! Showing he was not home at the time of the computer search!

Guessing this may be used to prove Cindy did not do the chloroform searches on the computer.by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:00 PM

Nothing is more trusting than a "Mothers Love". Cindy Anthony did not want to believe her Grand daughter was dead nor her daughter could hurt her. Over and over the Anthony family grilled Casey for information for the return of their Granddaughter. The media had already convicted Casey (probably rightfully so) but imagine if it was your child that was convicted all the while they still had no body.

Cindy's, I Love You, to Casey is a way of saying goodbye to her. The Anthony families support and belief of their own daughter is coming back to bite them in court now. And it is sad. Cindy is heartbroken all the while her daughter is using them and their actions as an alibi. This is now going to be a case of Casey Anthony Versus her family.

Terrific post Thank you !:clap: :clap::clap:

in 2008 GA employment (stipulation) security forces Inc Jan 16, 2008 - July 4 - 2008 - signed by ICA - timecards

Wow. Entering in all CA and GA's time cards!!!!!!!!

Good - let's get it nailed down as to their work schedules - for computer usage and who was at the house on the 16th. Wonder if the cell pings will ever come in to prove ICA's whereabouts?

#caseyanthony's tattoo artist is in the hallway waiting to testify. #fox35
by anthonycase via twitter at 4:01 PM

BullS****...kids can always wear shorts longer than any other clothes. Especially after they are out of Diapers!! JMO

I don't know if this has been answered yet, but wasn't Caylee still not potty trained? I thought I remember reading a text where Casey was complaining about how she hoped her daughter would be potty trained by her third birthday. I agree about the shorts-that they probably still fit her, but I don't think she was potty trained.

The potty training thing seemed odd to me at the time. Girls usually potty train quicker than boys. My guess is that Caylee wasn't potty trained because:

1. Casey probably didn't bother, or tried but didn't stick with it.
2. All the turmoil in that poor little girl's life probably prevented her from getting potty trained. I know that some kids will fight potty training as a way to "control" (for lack of a better term) the parents and to keep the parents nearby.

I think a Pull-up diaper was found near Caylee's remains; but I do think that the shorts still probably fit her. They were stretchy.

I think the statements from WFTV have to do with the photos of the duct tape seen on video, on the Kid Finders Tent..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296