2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#caseyanthony's tattoo artist is in the hallway waiting to testify. #fox35
by anthonycase via twitter at 4:01 PM

Man, I am so waiting for this guy to testify. I hope they get him in today.

I think JB will try to spin that the beautiful life tattoo will symbolize Caylee so that Casey could always remember her "beautiful life".:rolleyes:

Yeah, you know the stars and things Caylee liked. I think Lee and Cindy had that delusion first.

OK We need to stop and take a deep breath. The moderators are trying to let everyone express their opinion. Which ever way that opinion rolls. What is not acceptable is posters trying to shame other posters or be rude. There are 5 moderators in this thread working and we cannot ask you enough to please be tolerant.

Please stop telling other posters what they can or should post. Thanks. Respect.

TIME CARDS will also be used to show the hours that ICA had the house all to herself.

And it narrows down the window of time available for the 'accident.'

Read an ABC news - sidebar article that stated that the defense will have a week to present it's case? (CM said something about not HAVING to present anything, so maybe they won't even need a whole week.) Which makes me feel hopeful we will have a conviction soon!

If they don't present ANYTHING-I will be shocked-I think it will be a good case for ICA to go for ineffective counsel-no matter how bad a case you got..all defendants deserve a vigorous defense!

I think I heard Linda say something to that affect.

IMO They are being in brought into evidence to be discussed at a later point in time. As in GA's & CA's days @ work, while ICA had the opportunity to be in the house. ICA Cell phone pings, etc.

As a mother of 4, I can tell you that all children are different and they don't all potty train at the same time. Including twins. And not all of us who have "late" trainers are lazy and/or inconsistent. :seeya:

Caylee was at a completely normal age for training...she wasn't late by any stretch...she wasn't even three yet !

I think I am just brain-fried. I no longer know what to think. I hope no one misunderstood anything I said about Cindy...I just want honesty. Casey is beyond help in the honesty dept....she just doesn't have a clue about it.
Maybe I just need to walk away from all of this until deliberations start. :(

Jose is arguing that the pic with the bacne will make Casey look "OILY"

HHJBP tells Jury they are going to put Exhibit 313 on the document camera. They were also given the option of holding it.

EXHIBIT 313 is identified as a piece of cardboard matting with a pink heart shape sticker attached. HHJBP noted that they have now separated.

The sticker is now being passed around the Jury.

JB wants instruction given again. HHJBP told the jury that when the document was taken into evidence the heart was attached to the cardboard.

(My question - has the Jury been allowed to hold any other pieces of evidence?)

(ICA chatting with DS and JB)

LDB has several stipulations regarding Exhibit Q-T and R-A. JB agrees. LDB said there is also an affidavit that goes along and a notice of intent.

HHJBP - copies of video and still photos taken by WFTV on 7/20/08 at the temporary Caylee search command post manned by LA are true.... (signed by LDB, JB and ICA).

Stipulations filed with the clerk.

Q-T and R-A are marked as Exhibits as 316 and 317.

Exhibit 317 is a photo of a Caylee poster with duct tape holding it up to the tent pole. LDB then had Mr. Perez zoom in on the tape (316).

More stipulations presented by LDB with JB at the podium.

(Observation - LDB looks very comfortable at the podium and JB does not).

HHJBP - stipulation regarding the fact that CA was employed by Gentiva in 2008. These are employment records for 1/1/08 thru 7/16/08 - signed by LDB, JB and ICA. Second portion if a business certificate, third part is a time card history report. No objections by JB. Item marked as EXHIBIT 318.

HHJBP - stipulation regarding GA employment records from Security Forces, Inc. for 1/16/08 - 7/4/08, signed by LDB, JB and ICA. Also, the business certificate and weekly time reports. No objections by JB. Item markes as Exhibit 319.

LDB gave HHJBP a stipulation regarding State's RD. JB requested a sidebar.

SIDEBAR # 6

Are they just looking or discussing it? I thought they could not discuss anything about the case until they deliberate.....

Man, ICA is enthralled with the transcript of those sidebars...bet she thinks she should be up there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hustling01