2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a mother of 4, I can tell you that all children are different and they don't all potty train at the same time. Including twins. And not all of us who have "late" trainers are lazy and/or inconsistent. :seeya:

Very well said!!! :rocker:

I am a Mommy of 5. They all trained differnetly also so far. My oldest and first child was over 3, cause she was scared to death of the potty and my pediatrician advised me not to force her. :)

photobucket!!!!!!!
Which reminds me. Longggg ago I made a replica photobucket of ICA's. I've since lost the link and password. I should look that up. It took me forever to do..

ooh! The photobucket account! They HAVE to have someone testify that she erased the pics of Caylee!!

The shorts! JB was implying that someone not that familiar with Caylee would have dressed her in shorts that didn't fit.

Yes, I read that and knew that. But I wanted to know what was going on while everyone was discussing their own children and what they wear.

Photobucket!!! Hooray!
:great::great::great:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:rocker::rocker::rocker:
:seeya::seeya::seeya:
:innocent::innocent::innocent:

Someone posted a twitter that Jennifer Welch is waiting in the hall, and also there's another twitter that the tattoo artist is also waiting. So we've got two witnesses left to go.

I suspect Jennifer Welch will testify to finding the heart sticker at the remains scene - no longer attached to the duct tape, but simply lying among the leaves. This will tie the heart sticker evidence together.

Then the tattoo artist, and La Bella Vita will rest the case.

I think the defense presentation will offer amply opportunity for the state to further their case, and there's also rebuttal where the state can offer witnesses to refute the defense case. I fully expect Tim Miller to be a witness in rebuttal.

OMG! Casey got pissed off at the photobucket! Leaned into CM and said something....

Okay, I don't see how the state can rest before tomorrow. Still admitting evidence...and there are two witnesses in the hall. #CaseyAnthony
by stevehelling via twitter at 3:09 PM

I agree, don't think it will end today. They need to build up to a finale inmy opinion.

I would love love love for the SA to rest on the 16th. I think it would be poetic justice.

Not sure that they could drag it out that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers