2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
addl stipulation with multiple docs:

state exhibit RD (sidebar) modified at sidebar - received as evidence - business photobucket thru July 16, 2008
stipulations with no docs - identity - remains are caylee's
stipulations - identity of defendent

I think the state has a very strong case. We've heard a lot of testimonies and witnesses - refresh your minds and check out the old threads. Next to that,the defense has no case.

ICA looks really pissed after talking to CM.

HHJBP - Stipulation marked as Exhibit 320. Business records of Photobucket of photos from 5/24-7/16/08.

HHJBP - Stipulation - remains found were that of Caylee Marie Anthony - signed by LDB, JB and ICA.

HHJBP - Second stipulation deals with the identity of the Defendant. It is agreed that all witnesses referring to the Defendant were referring to ICA - signed by LDB, JB and ICA.

So the tattoo artist, and the photo of Casey's "Good Life" tattoo, as well as the Photobucket pictures are on their way in. The jury's heads will be spinning.

Man, I am so waiting for this guy to testify. I hope they get him in today.

I hope they don't! I REALLY wanted them to rest at the end of the day on the 16th. I get sick to my stomach thinking of how JB is going to exploit it if he is presenting his "case" on the the day that Caylee died.

I guess I should look at it as the jury will get to see Casey on the 3 year anniversary of her daughter's death... while her attorney is talking about it... but I still don't like it. Especially because he will likely be putting Cindy and/or George on the stand and I don't know if they can handle it on June 16.

Whatever is happening...is truly worrying ICA..finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member