2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish they brought in the Anti-Death Penalty drawing with the child and the bear.....

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF BOBBY WILLIAMS BY FG:

He is employed as a tattoo artist at Cast Iron Tattoos. He has been there for 8 years. He has known ICA for about 7 years.

He saw ICA on July 2nd at the shop. She made the appointment three or four days prior with him over the phone. At that time she told him she wanted "Bella Vita" in a feminine type font. He drew the design and applied the tattoo. It took him about 30 minutes.

He was shown the close up photo of the tattoo and identified it as the tattoo he did.

FG sought to enter the photo into evidence. JB objected.

SIDEBAR # 7.

I don't get it, why is that strange or funny? I know nothing about tattoos. Thanks!

It's really not uncommon. The tattoo was black and outlining (text) there was no color or shading so it wouldn't take very long.

WTHeck is there to discuss!Let's get on with it!

JB looks very heated in the sidebar.

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF BOBBY WILLIAMS BY FG:

He is employed as a tattoo artist at Cast Iron Tattoos. He has been there for 8 years. He has known ICA for about 7 years.

He saw ICA on July 2nd at the shop. She made the appointment three or four days prior with him over the phone. At that time she told him she wanted "Bella Vita" in a feminine type font. He drew the design and applied the tattoo. It took him about 30 minutes.

He was shown the close up photo of the tattoo and identified it as the tattoo he did.

FG sought to enter the photo into evidence. JB objected.

SIDEBAR # 7.
Is that as far as they got? I was making copies.

Me too. LOL What a wonderful way to end the day prosecution's testimony. HAHAHAHA

Betcha that was Linda's idea....

Yep. She ended her opening statement with something along the lines of: "...and she did live the good life... for 31 days, at least." (Paraphrased)

What is wrong with these media people?

Do you guys think this tattoo was Casey's goodbye to Caylee?by Jessica Steck/WESH.com at 3:29 PM

We had to assume the defense would paint the tattoo this way. I'm sure Baez will claim it was a tribute to her "drowned daughter".

Even a prison tattoo would take longer than that if it's any good. Not like I'd know personally, mind you.

Respectfully - not true. Tattoos that simple are quick. I have many. Some took ten minutes and are gorgeous.

That's a very simple piece - no shading, no color changes. Quick work.

I am fully expecting this at cross...

"Mr. Williams, are you an Italian translator? Are you fluent in Italian? Have you ever studied Muzzy as a small child? So can you tell me that you are not an EXPERT in the language of Italian? Are you a chemist? I have no further questions Your Honor..."

:floorlaugh:

Look at JB being all dramatic. Grabbing his chest. And the judge looking at him like "Dude, please, I wan't born yesterday."

Bad tat.

Oh gosh - I'm having a flashback of all those pics of her VAST moles on her back. Oh that was so disturbing!

Bill Shaffer giving props to Kathy Belich for doing such a good job on covering this case.

Bill Shaeffer is giving big kudos to Kathi Belich for her diligence in following this case!

:great:

Respectfully - not true. Tattoos that simple are quick. I have many. Some took ten minutes and are gorgeous.

That's a very simple piece - no shading, no color changes. Quick work.

Well, I'll take your word for it. Evidently you do know firsthand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop