2011.06.15 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Nineteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote that WS lets us snark more than usual starting Thursday. We have been waiting for three years for justice after all :innocent:

Maybe a snark thread downstairs where grand marnier stingers and coffee are served all day long.

Okeydokey -- let's get this straight -- hang on. The defense will now entertain the following scenario:

So Vascodegama, fresh from his circumnavigation of the globe, receives a call from GA thirty days after the "accidental drowning", owing to GA's great respect for the former's expertise in all things related to kidnapping.

Now, this could only mean that GA intended to frame poor ICA! And I'm sure we'll hear precisely how he knew that CA would locate ICA the following day... that should be interesting, since neither of them knew where she was and had their son actively looking for her. But apparently, the Criminal Mastermind known as GA intuitively realized (using his extraordinary powers of criminal deduction) that they would locate ICA the next day, and thus sought out the help of a consultant in order to begin (apparently) his plan to frame his daughter for a kidnapping so that his "secret" would remain safe relative to the sexual abuse with ICA.

But wait! Yes, it's true that the so-called "experts" called by the State have testified that little Caylee's body was in its final resting place for the entirety of the thirty days prior to this unlikely call for expert consultation, and there is no evidence of tampering (to include duct tape, or the strategic placing of garbage and laundry bags) re the body, and thus the "kidnapping" scenario seems, at first glance, nonsensical and entirely inconsistent with the facts. But this is because all of us have been had by the greatest criminal mastermind of our time.

GA only wants us to believe that he was attempting to set up a kidnapping scenario, hence his consultation with the well-known world explorer. In reality, he was attempting to set up a murder scenario and leave his daughter holding the bag. We will all understand this when we hear about how Vascadegama suggested that the duct tape would be a "nice touch," and how GA also got the idea of the bags from him as well.

As to that pesky forensic stuff, we will simply have to rely on our own "common sense" in arriving at a reasonable conclusion. Who in the world would fail to realize that this was all a carefully orchestrated plot, masterminded by the evil GA? There is, after all, no evidence pointing toward the defendant.

Your honor, the defense rests.

:cow:

You forgot the :ufo: , which has to fit in here somewhere....VDT's mode of transportation perhaps?

:seeya: :woohoo:

My mother passed away suddenly on Sunday and will be buried Friday.

She loved children, her whole life was devoted to children, grand-children and now great-grandchildren. Her great-granddaughter was born the same year as Caylee to a mother the same age ICA was. I'm sure she is with Caylee and will make sure her murderer is brought to justice.

After this sudden loss, NONE of the many members of my family reacted in any way resembling the reactions of ICA. None of us could have gone to Blockbuster to rent a movie the same day. The emptiness cannot be filled - it would have been evident to those around her if ICA had any emotion for Caylee at all.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug:

Correct me if I am wrong did Mr. B need a Death Pen Lawyer as he was not allowed to try a Death P case, if this is correct that is why Mr. CM is there, and I agree not trying to be rude by any means, I am getting up there in years, but he is getting a little too old for what he is doing, as he has bad hearing, and he loses his train of thought often, but I still say, he is going to write a book, and it probably will be good, because he will tell all the juicy behind the court scenes of Miss Casey, as I am 100% convinced he knows she is GUILTY as SIN!!!

-------------
I believe Ann Finell is also death qualified. :seeya:

So the defense seriously does read here. I just can't believe they are, but proof is in the pudding of AZ and her work on those calls.

:seeya: Hey Mason! LOL tomorrow!! (pssst... means lots of luck)

Dr. Spitz raw video http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28244971/index.html

***I am taking a special break before I even attempt to watch it***

:seeya: THANK YOU for the link....I wish I :innocent: HAD taken a "special break" & had a "special DRINK" before watching the magic mystery tour into the world of THIS particular defense expert! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Just....OMG, the inaccurate information! One question (RHETORICAL of course:innocent:)tho, WAS this filmed in FANTASYLAND or part of the "Back to the future" exhibit?:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Please tell me someone got a screen shot of when the Judge covered his mouth to hide his laugh?

Be advised...the defense is likely to use the anniversary date in their own way tomorrow...

"Originally Posted by AZlawyer
OMG!! Vasco Thompson!! Hilarious--I investigated him and these phone calls like CRAZY probably back in 2008/2009.

IIRC I finally after much frussshhhtration as Casey would say decided that his phone number contained 2 numbers that were transposed in some public records database to inaccurately match up with the number George was actually calling. And I THINK--but I have to go back and check if I kept those notes--that the actual number he called was someone from his work.
"

Snicker, wrong number!

Who is the investigator, and why was this not figured out 3 years or so ago??? :waitasec:

Well, that is good enough for me. If AZ has it figured out, then I have no doubt LDB and JA will do the same.

Talk about being thwarted. :floorlaugh: HILARIOUS!

Haven't read all the posts, but isn't it funny that Baez in his opening statements told the jurors to 'Go ahead, smell the cans'... now they are being introduced into evidence by the SA and the DT is skeered to death of them. Hopefully the jurors will take his instructions and open them.. but I don't want them to get sick.

I also wonder if that time Baez was inspecting the box in the courtroom if he was trying to see if there was any residual smell coming from the cans.

And here we have it. Tulessa opened a new thread about Mr. Thompson. Looky what was in that thread - Thought it was worth posting here! Thanks AZ!

This is exactly what I thought! Having a phone number that's one digit off from the music dept. at a local university, I frequently get wrong numbers - people calling the music dept, and calling my number instead.

Wrong phone numbers happen to people everywhere, every day. and has been happening since the invention of telephones. This is a VERY desperate move, by a VERY desperate defense team.

I HOPE that the state is aware of this wrong number situation and exposes it for all to see!
:banghead:

I know I am getting obsessed with CM, but I have never seen a defense attorney who did not at least TRY to be likable to the jury...he seems to go out of his way to be the opposite and I can't understand how that behavior has served him well...

And snark leads to justice...how?

This is not the court room although even lawyers get snarky in a court room. It's part of human nature.

Can the Jury come back with a second degree or manslaughter? I am having a hard time with 1st degree. If I were on the jury, I would go for 2nd degree.

Was it ever confirmed where George, Cindy and Lee were when the searched for chloroform etc were done on the computer?

HidiHO folks..Just wish to respond to both CM and LDB during this motion hearing for "Judgement for Acquittal"... I found it very entertaining for many reasons..

CM sounded really indignant and knowledgeable..only problem for him is he mis-quoted the actual evidence....when quoting case law..I had to LOL when Nelson Serrano Case came up ( I watched that case:floorlaugh:)..and I about split a gut when JP said after arguments..that he has reviewed actual testimony shaking his "ZipDrive" thus saying HE KNOWS THE EVIDENCE...

LDB was so clear, concise, on point in her response and even watched as JP appeared to be very proud of her presentations..unlike JP's body language to CM's..

Ball is now in their (DT) court..so lets see just what they have to offer:crazy:

Thanks for listening :seeya:

Was it ever confirmed where George, Cindy and Lee were when the searched for chloroform etc were done on the computer?

Work, that is why the timecards for both were entered into evidence yesterday.

Please tell me someone got a screen shot of when the Judge covered his mouth to hide his laugh?
Day1918.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member