2011.06.15 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Nineteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today when CM was presenting their argument, I could not help but notice how disgusting the look on KC's face was. It was like a child who was falsely accused of doing something having a grown up defend them. She is so immature for her age. JMHO Like many of my fellow WSers, I do not know if I can stomach the DT case. I do not want to throw things at my computer or hurl obscenities throughout the day. That being said, how is HHBP going to stomach it? I do not want a TO from my family here so it may be best to just read here and not listen. Justice for sweet Caylee soon!!!!!!!

My wife is on the third day of a migraine, but she's hoping it will all be gone in time for the defense case. She wouldn't miss a moment of it for the world after the last three years, migraine or no!

Today when CM was presenting their argument, I could not help but notice how disgusting the look on KC's face was. It was like a child who was falsely accused of doing something having a grown up defend them. She is so immature for her age. JMHO Like many of my fellow WSers, I do not know if I can stomach the DT case. I do not want to throw things at my computer or hurl obscenities throughout the day. That being said, how is HHBP going to stomach it? I do not want a TO from my family here so it may be best to just read here and not listen. Justice for sweet Caylee soon!!!!!!!

S-0-C-I-O-P-A-T-H :furious:

:cow:

My wife is on the third day of a migraine, but she's hoping it will all be gone in time for the defense case. She wouldn't miss a moment of it for the world after the last three years, migraine or no!
My DH asked when this would be over? For 3 years he has endured my divided attention due to KC. I want it over too, but only if we get a guilty to Murder 1!!!!!!!!!

I just put wftv on from beginning and saw jury was let go. What did they do today in court? Just argue for an acquittal?

My DH asked when this would be over? For 3 years he has endured my divided attention due to KC. I want it over too, but only if we get a guilty to Murder 1!!!!!!!!!

Justice one way or another for us. As long as she is put away for a significant portion of her life. She is dangerous.

:cow:

I think the work of AZ lawyer in the new Thompson thread explains it all...
The best part is the a WSer already did the legwork that the DT didn't do and jumped the gun and threw it into the media.
Now we get to sit back and watch them backpedal when they actually do the research that has already been done here and realize how ridiculous they are AGAIN.
LOLOLOLOL

You are so, so right!! But I do believe they aleady know they have screwed up big time, or will know at least by morning because I am convinced the DT is here among us. CM proved that to me this morning when he was questioning how/why the jury wanted to see evidence since they are not supposed to be discussing case. He didn't bring it up yesterday when he had the opportunity...only brought it up today after we had discussed it at length yesterday. JMO

Jeff Ashton says that viewers are sending him cough medicines from around the country. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 8:58 AM
I have the same thing...going on 3 plus weeks...wish he would share some of the suggestions..lol.

I just put wftv on from beginning and saw jury was let go. What did they do today in court? Just argue for an acquittal?

They admitted 2 cans of air, stipulated to meaning of tattoo and then argued for aquittal...

Someone correct me if I missed something please

"Bella Vita tattoo" is currently the #2 most popular search on Yahoo.

ETA: Actually it just became #1!

I'm not sure whether we should laugh or cry at news like that.

:crazy::banghead:I will not be a jerk I will not be a jerk I will not be a jerk I will not be a jerk while the defense case goes on...nonononnoononono I will not. Sits on hands and looks for duct tape.
I haven't decided if I'll even watch the Defense's CIC. I don't think my heart (or stomach) is strong enough.

I think the work of AZ lawyer in the new Thompson thread explains it all...
The best part is the a WSer already did the legwork that the DT didn't do and jumped the gun and threw it into the media.
Now we get to sit back and watch them backpedal when they actually do the research that has already been done here and realize how ridiculous they are AGAIN.
LOLOLOLOL
:cupcake:
toxicthwartcake-1.jpg
toxicthwartcake-1.jpg
toxicthwartcake-1.jpg

Wonder if they will be pi$$ed that 'idiot bloggers' solved what they couldn't!
Yes, Judge Stan -- again, THE IRONY IS RICH INDEED!!!!!
toxicthwartcake-1.jpg
toxicthwartcake-1.jpg
toxicthwartcake-1.jpg

I hope your wife feels a lot better tomorrow, and the migraine is gone.

"Bella Vita tattoo" is currently the #2 most popular search on Yahoo.

ETA: Actually it just became #1!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Brings a whole new meaning to we got your back, doesn't it!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Can the Jury come back with a second degree or manslaughter? I am having a hard time with 1st degree. If I were on the jury, I would go for 2nd degree.

It is my understanding that they can come back with second degree murder as a lesser included offense to first degree murder. Hopefully someone with more legal knowledge will weigh in.

I've read this before and it's an awesome article. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member