2011.06.15 TRIAL Day Nineteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok CM cleared it up for me...must have a bloody scene to be a homicide

So is this the closing argument? If not, I suggest they shut up and call all their witnesses to be ready for cross examintation.

I wonder where ICA would go if she got out?

Honestly I don't think she would make it to far, to many feel she is guilty and she would never have a normal life I think many would go after her. look at how many parents have had there babys kidnapped and murdered or who have lost children or the ones who cant have children but so want to have one. Just my 2 cents. But if she did get out she would probably try hitting the bars back up.

I wish they'd do this in parts - cover one subject at a time and let JP rule denied on each and every one.

Not trying to be snarky but Mason is coming off as if he's one of those holy roller preachers on TV with the raised voice and the pouding on the podium. RIDICULOUS! Just say what you have to say and sit down...leave the dramatics in the hallway.

It could be worse....JB could up there attempting this.

Why does he feel the need to spell all of the case names? Ballard, B-A-L-L-A-R-D....Cox, C-O-X

Sooo Mr. Mason. If your 2 1/2 year old grand baby comes up missing and later found in a trash bag with duct tape tangled in her hair and on her skull... Would you say it was a death by natural cause?

blah blah blah... Lets goooo

I love the way CM's argument is, "Look at the gruesome details of these other homicides and how obvious it was that the defendants were guilty. But they got away with it. Casey, like them, should too."

How long is this guy going to drone on and on???? boringggggggg

Isn't it true that HHJP has never had a DP case overturned on Appeal?

Honestly I don't think she would make it to far, to many feel she is guilty and she would never have a normal life I think many would go after her. look at how many parents have had there babys kidnapped and murdered or who have lost children or the ones who cant have children but so want to have one. Just my 2 cents. But if she did get out she would probably try hitting the bars back up.

To be honest, I thought the same thing about OJ after he got aquitted and nothing really happened to him.

I had a phone call. What did JP ask him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08