2011.06.15 TRIAL Day Nineteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right? Is she going to go back to Hopespring? Sureeeeeee.. with the big bad molesting daddy? Right. No fear then right?

Maybe JB or CM would take her in and hire her as a paralegal. lol

And the next thing we see is ga and ca died in a accident.:innocent: with broken necks. moo

I want to know if she genuinely thinks she has a legitimate chance of walking out of jail at the end of all this. Or if she's already resigned herself to spending the rest of her life behind bars?

Well I'm sure CA would welcome her home. She's done everything she can to set her free imo

A thought: CM FINALLY got a chance to talk and make his presence known...since he has been sitting around or standing at the sidebar most of the time while JB does all the talking.....and he is making the most of it......????:twocents::innocent::D

Can someone sneak up behind CM and give him a snort of chloroform please? :innocent:

Karma is going to get Casey no matter what happens here. She'll either be convicted and get the DP or LWOP (I'm betting the second), or she'll be released at some point, and I'd bet quite a bit that someone will take things into their own hands. If I were her, I'd WANT to be locked up safely at this point.

since CM is doing this do you think JB will have him do the closing? I think JB was afraid to face HHJP and lay this motion all out in front of him

Why do I have an overwhelming urge to own an air horn? I just want to blow it until he stops.

:great:

In the absence of an air horn, just follow me: Put hands over ears and repeat:
LALALALALALALA I can't hear you LALALALALALALA!!

So Caylee wasn't suing Casey? Good to have that cleared up!!

I'm watching her on the Casey cam on WFTV, she is really hyperventilating, I think she plans on having a big bowl of mom's chili tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member