2011.06.15 TRIAL Day Nineteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About to start #caseyanthony tdy Rode the elevator with def attorney Jose Baez. He's a nice guy. Prosecs Ashton and Frank great guys 2
by abcashleigh via twitter at 9:05 AM

Bleh!

He could seem nice. Just like ICA did. The fact that he got $12,000 in arrears for child support is enough to put him on MY caca list. Did he not think his daughter needed to eat?

ICA is back in as well as all the attorneys

The news story about the kid that drowned is the second one since OS day. In that story, the parent(s) called 911 right away.

Yes, it does drive home the fact that the natural response is to call for help, not cover your beloved daughter's face in duct tape and throw her away like garbage!

I hope the jurors are seeing these headlines in the papers they are allowed to read.

IMO They are not going to put on a defense. Judge is crafting a jury instruction.

They got NOTHING.

Casey really thought her family would protect her and lie for her

I used to like Ashleigh Banfield, but her view of this trial is so "out there." What is she smoking? Does she have any discernment or insight?

No!(the site says I must post at least five characters) So no, no, no. She is also so annoying these days.

The defense and prosecution have agreed to a stipulation.

CJBP is reading it. It is about the tattoo saying "beautiful life" - They agree that is what it says. Casey had to sign it!

HHJBP - Defense and State have come to a stipulation regarding the State's request for the Court to take Judicial Notice.

JB agrees.

HHJBP reads stipulation: On 7/2 ICA contained a tattoo with the inscription "Bella Vita" translating to Beautiful Life. All parties agree.

166kdns.jpg

OMG! She spoke! and did JB still have his mic on and say 'good job' afterwards?

JB concerned the cans will be subject to "sniff test". JA says if they decide to do that, they'll proffer when the time comes.

The news story about the kid that drowned is the second one since OS day. In that story, the parent(s) called 911 right away.

Yes, it does drive home the fact that the natural response is to call for help, not cover your beloved daughter's face in duct tape and throw her away like garbage!

I hope the jurors are seeing these headlines in the papers they are allowed to read.

We had one here last week...2 year old little girl; 911 called, parents absolutely distraught.

Even though the other cans are being entered - jury will not be put to "the sniff test" without further court action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties