2011.06.15 TRIAL Day Nineteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so disappointed in the actions of the DT. I realize they are trying to save their client but at what cost? How far do you go? I think a good DT would be obligated to look at the evidence and explain to the client that a plea deal would be the best option? Unfortunately, The DT has their own self-serving agenda’s and they are only focused on winning this case, while the SA is seeking justice for Caylee….WIN versus JUSTICE

CM suggesting the jury was discussing the case, when they asked about seeing the heart sticker.

CM bringing up whether the jurors were discussing case (due to asking to see 313 yesterday).

The DT is definitely reading here.

State attempts to enter two cans into evidence.

JB says - no sniff test.

JA says they are not doing that at this time.

JB - if that's the Court's full understanding as well. No objections.

The Jury can come in.

CM - Regarding #313. He wanted to know how they came to the consensus to request the item.

JA - doesn't believe it is inappropriate for the jury to request to see an item. Doesn't think there should be an instruction.

Jury coming in.

Yep! Knew Defense would bring up the jury asking to see evidence!

IMO They are not going to put on a defense. Judge is crafting a jury instruction.

They got NOTHING.

Casey really thought her family would protect her and lie for her

BBM

This is what has me worried but you can bet your bottom dollar JB will be up at the podium parading around, talking and drawing etc whether he has a legit defense to present or not ... Sadly I can't fathom him passing this up.

is that LF on babysitting duty today? I dont see simms.

He could seem nice. Just like ICA did. The fact that he got $12,000 in arrears for child support is enough to put him on MY caca list. Did he not think his daughter needed to eat?

12K is enough to make it a federal case and his law license should be revoked but I digress......

I don't like the stipulation that the tat says beautiful life. google translate "la bella vita" from italian to english says "the good life" if you translate "beautiful life" and "good life" into Italian, they both say La Bella Vita. So it could be either.

Yep! Knew Defense would bring up the jury asking to see evidence!

They should have. Its one of the few points they have made, IMO. We even mentioned it on here yesterday that the jury shouldn't be talking about the case.

I’m so disappointed in the actions of the DT. I realize they are trying to save their client but at what cost? How far do you go? I think a good DT would be obligated to look at the evidence and explain to the client that a plea deal would be the best option? Unfortunately, The DT has their own self-serving agenda’s and they are only focused on winning this case, while the SA is seeking justice for Caylee….WIN versus JUSTICE

NOT that I am defending the DT....but we don't know that the above underlined as NOT happened....numerous times....but ICA refuses...

"BAM" Bella vita - translates to "beautiful life"

Best stipulation so far. Would have loved to see the jurors faces when that was said!

I finally found you! I have been roaming around in the sidebar trying to find everyone! Have to leave for work in two minutes, so thanks to all who post commentary and pictures, especially pictures of ICA.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Mason is concerned jury is discussing the case because they requested to see evidence yesterday. #CaseyAnthony -fell

State has rested.

FG asks HHJBP to read stipulation. No objections from JB

BY HHJBP: On 7/2/08 ICA obtained a tattoo with the inscription Bella Vita. This Italian phrase translates to beautiful life. The parties have agreed to this fact and it should be considered true in your deliberations. Signed by FG, JB and ICA.

JA - wants to enter two cans into evidence. They are entered.

STATE RESTS.

SIDEBAR #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members