2011.06.15 TRIAL Day Nineteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#CaseyAnthony Jury didn't give much reaction to state resting it's case.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:22 AM

If I were in that jury I would be PISSED they only had me there for 22 minutes.

Couldn't the DT have accepted that the stupid tat meant "The good/beautiful life" yesterday and saved everybody the trouble? Ugh.

I dont understand why the state didnt just do this little bit and rest their case yesterday? The jury was brought in for 5 minutes?

the state wanted to do it thursday morning to be convenient for the jury, but CM said NO.

Too bad HHJP can't tell the jury that today is wasted because CM has to act like "The Grumpy Old Man" out of spite.

I dont understand why the state didnt just do this little bit and rest their case yesterday? The jury was brought in for 5 minutes?

Ditto. I would think a final closing would be prudent, and if I was the jury I'd be po'd.

#caseyanthonytrial Jury only in for about ten minutes. No obvious looks of surprise from them.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:23 AM

lol, the poor jury, had to get up and get dressed to come to court for 5 minutes.

This is what JA was trying to avoid yesterday, but DT wouldn't go along with it. CM if I recall.

Why didn't the State do that yesterday? It's not just the DT, gotta be fair here.

I wonder if the jury is going to think "why the heck were we brought in this morning just to hear that the State rests?" In reality, the State wanted to not bring them in and the DT insisted. I wonder if that was done so it would shed a bad light on the State?

Baez and Mason want to make a motion.

Jury has to be thinking at this moment, "Are you serious???"

and wondering why they didn't go 5 minutes late yesterday........

I can't see how the jury would not be po'd about coming in for a few minutes but so it goes....

Why didn't the State just rest last nite???? They could have done this bit last nite. This is all so stupid. I can't imagine how that jury feels to have their precious time wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CouchdetectiveC