2011.06.15 TRIAL Day Nineteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cerrino(sp) case...if memory serves me, this was CM's case...and he lost....is it because it is most recent that he keeps harping on it? IMO

...that Cindy "said" in her deposition that "she did the search[es]" for 'chloroform' on the Anthony family computer.

Is this accurate? I don't remember Cindy stating the Internet searches for chloroform were hers. Seems like I'd recall if that were true, but maybe I missed it. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Link to CNN clip; Andrea's statement starts at about 3:08:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/15/florida.casey.anthony.trial/index.html?iphoneemail

(Mods: please move if appropriate - didn't know where to post since Sidebar's closed)

anyone besides me shed tears for Caylee already this morning?

everytime my 8.5 yr old asks me for a hug I can't help but think no one will ever feel a warm embrace from Caylee again. :(

My daughter walked up after someone had posted a pic of Caylee the other day and asked who she was. When I told Livy that her name was Caylee she asked if she could go to her house and play with her and I lost it! :(

Why is CM asking for judgement for acquittal? Is it because they have no witnesses? The judge should deny this motion and leave it for the jury to decide. JMO

It's because he'd do anything to avoid the train wreck that will be the DT's attempt at putting on a case-in-chief.

:cow:

Well OJ had means that Casey doesn't have. Also this case hits a different note with the populace then OJ. Yes the bloody murder of Nicole was gruesome but this is the murder of a two year old child. Which will resonate stronger and cause more impassioned feelings.

That and this case has awakened alot of shall we say mentally unstable individuals as well. Some of whom involved themselves in this case. If one some pigs flying chance Casey does get out. IMO she won't be above ground long. Some mentally unstable individual will make her a target.

That and look where OJ is now. Sometimes justice is just slow.

Several people have opined the same thing to me. She will have to go into hiding and look over her shoulder constantly. She's have to have plastic surgery to enter the Witness Protection Plan - the world knows and recognizes her face!

LDB is so much easier to follow than JB and CM.

COMMON SENSE!!!!!
I love the way she raised her voice when she said that.

...that Cindy "said" in her deposition that "she did the search[es]" for 'chloroform' on the Anthony family computer.

Is this accurate? I don't remember Cindy stating the Internet searches for chloroform were hers. Seems like I'd recall if that were true, but maybe I missed it. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Link to CNN clip; Andrea's statement starts at about 3:08:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/15/florida.casey.anthony.trial/index.html?iphoneemail

(Mods: please move if appropriate - didn't know where to post since Sidebar's closed)

CA said the dogs were sick or something and she searched chlorophyll

It's too bad Casey doesn't shake her head 'no' when LDB talks about how many pieces of duct tape there were. That would prove she was there.

Does anyone know who the long-haired blond is in the charcoal suit directly to the left first row behind the podium? Can't find where anyone asked about her.

Name's "Whitney". Lawyer in Mason's firm. Jim Lichtenstein and others on Twitter have dubbed her "Lawyer Gaga". So if you see that, she is who they are referring to.

Wouldn't negligence be knowing your child had drowned but not doing anything about it? :waitasec:

I believe Dr. G laid it out best. Casey had a moral and legal responsibility to render aid to her child.

Combination of the two, or one of the two. Pick and choose Jury!

KC does not flinch when Linda says Caylee died from a combo of chloroform and the tape.

Had this been a lie she would have showed some type of reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid