2011.06.15 TRIAL Day Nineteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO, I don't think the SA really hammered home the fact that ICA murdered Caylee. I mean we can see it beacuse we can see ALL of the evidence, but if I were a juror I don't see how ICA could have done it because there is no CONCRETE evidence.

Side note for me, the state still has another opportunity to rebut the DT. I expect fully to see them do it.

"Elimination of the child" sounds so siniter.

no jury in room so no reason for ICA to shake her head and shed lil tears when LDB discusses caylee's death and remains. interesting.

If there is a mistrial or a hung jury and we have to do this again.....can the dt come in with a different opener and learn from all the talking heads saying they would have had a shot if they just said accident and too scared to tell. This worries me if they can change their whole approach.

Baez could not have possibly let her believe this would work? ^i^

Any half way compliment lawyer would surely have told her this is just a standard thing in every trial.

Then again, based on how Jose has handled things so far he may have told her she will be free to go to Disney world this afternoon, (Universal as so many bad memories attached)

No motive, no premeditation, no history of culpable negligence, (CM)

If GA wanted to help ICA out so much by saying that they need to get rid of the body, and that ICA's mother was going to kill her (not them, but HER, ICA), then wouldn't he have fallen on the sword by now for her?

Doesn't make sense. The DT's premise makes no sense to me. And the more I think about it, the less it makes sense.

looks like she is in a trance again. She is trying to hold a lot in, imo. She dislikes LDB's common sense "theory". Hah.

LDB getting into no body murder convictions? If that is what I just heard WTG LDB!

KC stone-faced as LDB repeats the phrase "elimination of the child". I almost expected her to nod!

Hearing her argument leaves me with no doubt that when it comes time for closing arguments she will make the whole thing be a a-haaa moment. I believe she is a perfect voice for Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member