2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunni Hostin saying she thought JB would front load with putting Kc on first......maybe he will put her on last.....not good to put her on at all...

Mike brooks said JB started out today out with a fizzle.....no tissue everything decomposed - no dna.....too simple according to Vinnie (did MB read WS up thread?)

BBM- I took this to mean that VP liked MB's explanation and it explained this perfectly. It made me excited for cross.. :)

WFTV interviewing Orlando resident David Wood, grandfather of 12 organized balloon release in memory of Caylee.
ManinmemoryofCaylee.jpg

bbm

And why may I ask did you not invite all of us over for a pool party or at least after you "shocked" (whatever that means) the pool? :party:

HAHAHA! If you had a massive number of kids in your pool, then you would know what "schocked" means!! It means don't trust the kids not to "&%^" in the pool. ADD massive amounts of chlorine!! :)

Yeah, I don't like it one little bit that is why I hope the prosecution steps it up on cross and rebuttal. Show motive, 911 call Casey made about protesters, obsession imo with TL, etc. There is so much that provides more evidence and insight for the jurors that the SA's have not presented.

I did not follow the OJ trial but from what I heard they didn't use the famous bronco chase. Big mistake imo because when I saw that on the news I immediately thought he was guilty.

We still have rebuttal starch...I am confident it will be powerful and bring it all back to Caylee.

We know it was or the lower mandible wouldn't have been held in place, I don't think even with a hurricane blasting through, the duct tape floated from Hopespring drive to Caylee's face.[/QUOTE

I respectfully disagree. The guy who testified about the mandible being held in place says in most cases it would not be in place, but it was possible to still be in place. He also, under cross examination admitted that the plant roots growing around the skull could have held the mandible in place. The duct tape was not found wrapped around the skull. It was in a pile beside the skull and some was stuck in the hair.Nothing has proven it was wrapped 1, 2 or 3 times around the head, it is only a theory. I think the SA needs another theory as to the cause of death.

Uh-Oh.

A little off topic, but I think the reason that LA was tested for paternity was because the family was being so secretive about the identity of Caylee's father and it raised suspicion that there was a family secret. JMO

I actually read Nick Savage's depo the other day. He said that in the course of interviewing witnesses (TL and JG) the information (or allegation) of abuse by LA had been mentioned. Also there were rumors going around (I would assume internet stuff) and so they decided do test just to be safe.

what about the duct tape from Amy's car? who steals their bff's duct tape? this case is INSANE>>>

I may need to take a break. This is Day 1 of their case and my blood pressure is going up. I knew this would happen. Someone make me feel better.

Have faith...have some of mine. It's free for the asking. In fact, you don't have to ask, I share it gladly.

Step away from the case for an afternoon. It's late spring, there are flowers about, and birds and squirrels and the trees have leaves. Tomato plants are growing, farmers have planted, corn may be knee high by the Fourth of July. The earth smells good, it smells alive.

Somewhere, in some hospital, some woman has given birth to possibly the first woman president, or the person that will cure cancer, and she is astonished at how beautiful her child is and how smart they are already, at a few hours old. For all the children we lose, like Caylee, their hope is reborn every day in the new. Celebrate that, despite floods, and tsunamis, and tornados and hurricanes, that hope is always around though invisible to our eyes.

IIRC the story started with JG. Casey told him that and then LE found out she told TL the same thing.

IIRC, TL said (while the jury was out) that the "abuse" ICA spoke to him about was not sexual, it was disciplinary.

Yeah, I don't like it one little bit that is why I hope the prosecution steps it up on cross and rebuttal. Show motive, 911 call Casey made about protesters, obsession imo with TL, etc. There is so much that provides more evidence and insight for the jurors that the SA's have not presented.

I did not follow the OJ trial but from what I heard they didn't use the famous bronco chase. Big mistake imo because when I saw that on the news I immediately thought he was guilty.

My concern with a second trial would be that this would give JB and the DT a "do-over" on their crazy theory and I'd be willing to wager a large sum of money, their theory would not include sexual abuse OR GA OR RK...

Juror number 4 if she has any work experience, life experience, if she is a parent or a grandparent will draw on those things to help her make a decision. She is probably about my age in her 50's. When you get to be this age you have so much life experience that you can rationalize based on that. When I think back to my younger years and decisions I made, I sometimes think, how could I have been so stupid.

Don't rule granny #4 out yet. She has been around the block a few times and can see the forest through the trees. And she may be cranky enough if life has been difficult for her that she doesn't want to be BSed.

Exactly, as a granny myself ITA. Let's not get sidetracked...this is for Caylee...not a small bit of DNA...but a little girl who never saw her 3rd birthday.

Ok, let's put this in a positive light. Maybe she's keeping track of all the bull the DT is trying to feed everyone. :truce:

She maybe also taking notes on ICA demeanor on the 3rd anniversary of Caylee's "accidental drowning" death.The jury has seen ICA cry ,might just be wondering why no tears today.

I actually read Nick Savage's depo the other day. He said that in the course of interviewing witnesses (TL and JG) the information (or allegation) of abuse by LA had been mentioned. Also there were rumors going around (I would assume internet stuff) and so they decided do test just to be safe.

iirc, someone with a cowboy hat on really took that to town.........

Does anyone else look at ICA and want to scream at her just to stop this circus and tell us what really happened??? She makes me want to legalize waterboarding!

My concern with a second trial would be that this would give JB and the DT a "do-over" on their crazy theory and I'd be willing to wager a large sum of money, their theory would not include sexual abuse OR GA OR RK...

Yep..but I am betting Mason and Baez haul butt...they will consider this a win and I really don't think they will go back for seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState