2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to go back and relook at the dates on the papers that requested the lab run paternity tests on caylee's DNA against Lee and GA so I can get a good handle on understanding.

But, why did they? I kind of disagree that the info came from padilla so LE tested because of that. It could have been from an interview with Tony but I need to see the date of request and the date of his interviews to compare so I'm not ruling that out.

But I've always found it interesting they did test. Highly unusual to do that IMHO.

(just noodling here, not really going anywhere with it :))

IIRC it was JG that came up with that info first.

correct me if im wrong but Jean C just opined that it was a BIG deal that Caylee Anthony's dna was not on the duct tape

that it was EXCLUDED

what does that mean, other than it was washed away?

it was wrapped around her neck...good lord.

we've gone over the edge when it comes to what dna can tell us,

if i understand her argument

bbm
I would but after the morning session I want to slit my wrists. Thought I'd be able to put up with Baez but I was wrong.

I am in an EXTREMELY FOUL MOOD. I am not a moody person. Used to be, but haven't been in approximately 27 years. Right after I had my children. Couldn't get moody and take things out on them.

HOWEVER, I FEEL THE NEED TO RANT RANT RANT. I just want this done, I want her tied, fried and died.

PLEASE STOP listening to IS for FACTS.

I specifically recall listening to Jean C. talking specifically about ALL the jurors taking notes during some portions of the states case.

I think (may be wrong), Jean C. said #4 started taking notes during the first jail house video.

Step away from the computer TO!!! Do not get yourself in trouble!

If I were on that jury, I would wonder why we're talking so much about semen and blood if this were an accidental drowning. Then to throw in at the end that Lee was tested for paternity? It makes it sound like they are trying to distance themselves from the accidental drowning and say Lee was somehow involved with some very disgusting acts on Caylee's remains.

They better hurry up and get to an explanation as to why Caylee was decomposing in the trunk of Casey's car soon. The jury isn't going to lke being taken in a hundred different directions. It is misleading and dishonest.

Well stated. I wouldn't doubt that is exactly what the jury is thinking.

Jean is all excited, she is so bias and boy does it show.

They are playing w/(us) they see and hear what we have seen and heard the last three years. After the guilty verdict they will act all surprised like they are shocked. They have time to fill they have to talk about something.

I can't imagine what she was writing...I couldn't have taken intelligible notes on that mess if my life depended on it. :banghead:

Her last Will and Testament, in case she keeled over.

correct me if im wrong but Jean C just opined that it was a BIG deal that Caylee Anthony's dna was not on the duct tape

that it was EXCLUDED

IIRC wasn't her hair also on the duct tape?

I just ran to my computer because I thought they came back early and it gave me a heart attack but my live feed rolled over to another trial (sweat lodge manslaughter trial its called)

that it was EXCLUDED

BBM

Talking head talking head talking head......

What I wonder is why he's looking for blood in a case where he states the victim accidentally drowned? The jury isn't going to forget that JB stated this in his OS. They're looking for the proof that Caylee drowned. Blood does not prove that.. at all. :banghead:

I am a klutz and for a while I sent packages overseas secured with duct tape. That stuff isn't easy to handle without a dispenser thingy - I had cuts from the sharp edges all the time. So, had the person who put the tape on also got cut, that blood would have been there - only runied the the flood.

JA's outburst - he has been warned before about the judge not being hard of hearing - I don't know if they have a history or just different modes of operation. What keeps going through my mind is Matlock always going "but yur honnnorrr"...

Justice is done. Prayers for her family and for you as well.

Hoping justice will also prevail here as well.

I don't know this story but my god...1994 to 2011 waiting for justice? :(

To hang not to acquit.

The only thing that bothers me about a hung jury is that we in Florida will pay for a second trial..but...Casey will remain in jail and the prosecution almost always wins on the second trial.

Not to worry, Caylee will get justice eventually, either this time, or the next.

I am in an EXTREMELY FOUL MOOD. I am not a moody person. Used to be, but haven't been in approximately 27 years. Right after I had my children. Couldn't get moody and take things out on them.

HOWEVER, I FEEL THE NEED TO RANT RANT RANT. I just want this done, I want her tied, fried and died.

Again I just have to say I understand. I really wanted to just pull the hair out of my head. Breathe! I had some mac and cheese that helped a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste