2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
correct me if im wrong but Jean C just opined that it was a BIG deal that Caylee Anthony's dna was not on the duct tape

that it was EXCLUDED

what does that mean, other than it was washed away?

it was wrapped around her neck...good lord.

we've gone over the edge when it comes to what dna can tell us,

if i understand her argument

She's really been coming off with some stupid comments for this trial.She knows how dna can be destroyed. What about hair and dna that should have been in the trunk that wasn't?

I just noticed that LDB is in black today - mourning?
ICA is in white.

Juror number 4 if she has any work experience, life experience, if she is a parent or a grandparent will draw on those things to help her make a decision. She is probably about my age in her 50's. When you get to be this age you have so much life experience that you can rationalize based on that. When I think back to my younger years and decisions I made, I sometimes think, how could I have been so stupid.

Don't rule granny #4 out yet. She has been around the block a few times and can see the forest through the trees. And she may be cranky enough if life has been difficult for her that she doesn't want to be BSed.

correct me if im wrong but Jean C just opined that it was a BIG deal that Caylee Anthony's dna was not on the duct tape

that it was EXCLUDED

what does that mean, other than it was washed away?

it was wrapped around her neck...good lord.

we've gone over the edge when it comes to what dna can tell us,

if i understand her argument

All the DNA rotted away on the tape just like the rest of it did belonging to Caylee because Casey left her out in the woods to rot.

I am in an EXTREMELY FOUL MOOD. I am not a moody person. Used to be, but haven't been in approximately 27 years. Right after I had my children. Couldn't get moody and take things out on them.

HOWEVER, I FEEL THE NEED TO RANT RANT RANT. I just want this done, I want her tied, fried and died.

While I don't agree with the DP, I do agree with your sentiment that this is just starting to drag on. It seems like such a simple case, yet with all of the players and obfuscation going on, it's far more complex than it needed to be. At this point I just want to hear LWOP and be done.

She never took notes during the Prosecution's case. That is the problem.

Well, it could be then that she's thinking KC is so guilty that she's looking hard for something that indicates she might not be. Jean C. makes a big to do out of nothing every single day. I'm not worried in the least. mo

To those of you panicking - I feel you, especially after the cruel and unusual morning. But please put your faith in one thing that has proven consistent throughout this trial:

Baez' ability to make ICA look completely guilty.

He's only just begun. He'll pull through. Ya gotta BELIEVE!

:rocker:

Jose Baez is doing his best to try to forward his theory that Lee and George molested Casey. He has to do this or he has to put Casey on the stand or get either George or Lee to admit to it. Let's see where Jeff Aston's objection sits when court resumes.

Put Casey on the stand Mr. Baez I dare you!

BBM

He doesn't have the <modsnip's> to put her on the stand.

jmo

Where ya'll been? I've been up for two hours, 2 loads of laundry done, garden watered, zoo tended, living room vacuumed, crock pot started, pool shocked and .........omg, did I mention I drank red bull this am, I haz wings. Let's get the smack down started!!!!!!!

bbm

And why may I ask did you not invite all of us over for a pool party or at least after you "shocked" (whatever that means) the pool? :party:

Juror number 4 if she has any work experience, life experience, if she is a parent or a grandparent will draw on those things to help her make a decision. She is probably about my age in her 50's. When you get to be this age you have so much life experience that you can rationalize based on that. When I think back to my younger years and decisions I made, I sometimes think, how could I have been so stupid.

Don't rule granny #4 out yet. She has been around the block a few times and can see the forest through the trees. And she may be cranky enough if life has been difficult for her that she doesn't want to be BSed.

Whoa, nelly! I'm in my 50's too! Must we refer to ourselves as Grandparents? LOL

The only thing that bothers me about a hung jury is that we in Florida will pay for a second trial..but...Casey will remain in jail and the prosecution almost always wins on the second trial.

Not to worry, Caylee will get justice eventually, either this time, or the next.

Yeah, I don't like it one little bit that is why I hope the prosecution steps it up on cross and rebuttal. Show motive, 911 call Casey made about protesters, obsession imo with TL, etc. There is so much that provides more evidence and insight for the jurors that the SA's have not presented.

I did not follow the OJ trial but from what I heard they didn't use the famous bronco chase. Big mistake imo because when I saw that on the news I immediately thought he was guilty.

The media has to come from the "innocent until proven guilty" angle...don't forget that.

A little off topic, but I think the reason that LA was tested for paternity was because the family was being so secretive about the identity of Caylee's father and it raised suspicion that there was a family secret. JMO

IS saying Juror 4 taking first notes ever, started with first witness for defense.

I've been looking for a tweet from earlier in the trial, but IIRC, Juror 4 pulled out her notebook and made a notation after the last, or next to last, video of ICA in jail talking to her parents

IS saying Juror 4 taking first notes ever, started with first witness for defense.

Interesting.

Here is my possible reason for that.

The juror has heard the state case and the evidence they presented was not that complicated, she knows the evidence and takes what the state says as true Which is what alot of people do so I expect that.

Those note takers up until now are the ones that question what they are told.

Now this juror finds herself with a question that conflicts what the state has said. IMO

Maybe Juror #4 is looking for a reason from the DT to not have to judge her. Maybe she is thinking she is guilty and just wants to make sure she is right. I would not read anything in to her taking notes. None of us have a clue what is in their minds. Hearing about Lee is not new. It has been tossed around from DT since the OS.

bbm

And why may I ask did you not invite all of us over for a pool party or at least after you "shocked" (whatever that means) the pool? :party:

I have "shocked" many a pool in my day.....took one look at me in my bathing suit and .....:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState