2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez noticed ... he commented "I think this thing is breathing"....

I believe in spirits. OT, when my daughter was Caylee's age - just barely three, her father passed away. She obviously didn't have a firm grasp on the concept of death..but she asked me that night why was daddy just standing there and crying. After the funeral two days later, she said that daddy wasn't crying anymore.

Maybe this was Caylee's spirit reminding Casey of who this is all about..perhaps trying to give her mother a "tell-tale" heart.

I need to ask all of you smart ones here a question....I tried and tried to research this myself last night, but could find nothing....on June 16th, phone records show the Anthony home calling ICA's cell at 7:45 am...was this ever figured out? She was home and asleep with Caylee, remember CA heard them breathing thru the door, and GA saw them leave the home that day? I am lost on this one, but sure it has been discussed here and I just can't find it.....HELP ME please....

I'm not sure if this is the general opinion, but I thought ICA fell asleep, woke up, and couldn't find the cell phone. Then I think she called from the home phone to make it ring to find it. I have to do that all the time with mine- in fact, did it today. JMO.

Maybe ICA couldn't find her phone, so she called it from the house phone to find it?
now that's a thought.....but as much as she used it, I would think it was stuck to her ear....LOL....7:45, isn't that about the time CA leaves for work?

I need to ask all of you smart ones here a question....I tried and tried to research this myself last night, but could find nothing....on June 16th, phone records show the Anthony home calling ICA's cell at 7:45 am...was this ever figured out? She was home and asleep with Caylee, remember CA heard them breathing thru the door, and GA saw them leave the home that day? I am lost on this one, but sure it has been discussed here and I just can't find it.....HELP ME please....

:wave: camcneishg :cool2:

I probably know the least but here is what is my understanding. Some say it was Casey calling her own cell phone after losing track of it, having fallen asleep after talking all night and into the morning to Tony.

Some say it is Cindy calling to see if Casey is a) still in the house/at home(but why not check for the car? just throwing that out there cause it just jumped into my mind) or it is Cindy and she is calling Casey's cell phone because...? Just that it was Cindy and not something else.

I do remember the Cindy hearing them breathing through the door comment, Cindy could have done both: called the cell and listened through the door. Maybe Cindy wanted to actually talk to Casey and it was easier to give a call than go in the room? Maybe it was a "boundry agreement" that Cindy would not barge into Casey's room?

I also remember a Cindy comment: "I knew where they would be sleeping the next day." I remember this in response to being asked about Casey and what was up with the 16th June 2008.

Since the trial began and the defense totally threw out the zanny defense, I have been much more willing to see Casey as premeditating more than even Caylee's murder. I can see her, making a big deal about what Caylee is wearing(this is not really my theory of what happened but an example of many behaviors and statements that seem to make no sense or to incriminate others that make no sense but still are strange that they said that)so that if George was asked: he would be suspicious to others that he would know that...? :dunno: Stuff like that: stuff like Richard Grund thinking that Casey went to Jesse's apartment on one of those 31 days to gain something to frame Jesse for Caylee's murder.

I have been thinking Casey purposely took the gas can, the metal one that everyone knows is old, rare and belongs to GEORGE and threw away the cap and stuck on the HINKEL duct tape...Bloisy said he put gas in the Pontiac and the needle went up like normal. Casey's "running out of gas" imo was all a part of cover up/set up.

I am sure there are threads on this, hopefully someone better and quicker with links will get that for you.

:twocents:

I agree. The pics of all that misc trash just made the heart sticker look more out of place in the 'trash dump.'

So true, and now that you mention it... I wonder what that cardboard was originally before 6 months of heat, a hurricane, swampy wet conditions. Could it have been a child's book cover originally? Or was it corrugated cardboard more like a shipping box? Kids' books have that hard cover like cardboard.

Cindy hearing breathing through the door sounds "off" to me... Wouldn't you just crack the door for a peek if you needed to know your adult daughter and granddaughter were sleeping?
I wonder if the Anthonys have been covering that supposed fight on Sunday night when some have said ICA took Caylee and stormed out of the house. Maybe that is the one thing the Anthonys decided to keep a secret and after depositions, they cannot change their stories? Just thinking out loud...

Well, we certainly know what KC's motive was, and her illutrious attorney, I just wish that the fact he received $200 K could come out. If he brings up CA's sale, it would be really great if the SA could bring up what he got out of all of this. Just wishful thinking, I know.

I'm in no way taking up for JB but $200K is not a lot of money for 3 years of work.

many thanks for all your help.....not sure what I think about it....just found it odd. I do appreciate all of you, and just want you to know that.....I searched and searched til I was crazy last night on this subject...there are just soooooo many threads! Off to bed I go now. Gotta get ready for another crazy day of trial....Blessings to all!! Sing Baby Caylee, SING!!

Baez noticed ... he commented "I think this thing is breathing".... when he was questioning Robin Maynard
Exhibit # 16 - W
think this thing is breathing - heart sticker
indicate where you say lane 6, 45ft from baseline

ThinkTank I must've missed JB saying that. Now if that won't make your blood run cold, "think this thing is breathing" while looking at a heart sticker on the anniversary of Caylee's disappearance, nothing will!!!

I'm in no way taking up for JB but $200K is not a lot of money for 3 years of work.
ITA, but if he tries to bring up $$ for pictures, I think he should be included in that, especially since she has an outstanding tax lien regarding said amount.

:wave: camcneishg :cool2:

I probably know the least but here is what is my understanding. Some say it was Casey calling her own cell phone after losing track of it, having fallen asleep after talking all night and into the morning to Tony.

Some say it is Cindy calling to see if Casey is a) still in the house/at home(but why not check for the car? just throwing that out there cause it just jumped into my mind) or it is Cindy and she is calling Casey's cell phone because...? Just that it was Cindy and not something else.

I do remember the Cindy hearing them breathing through the door comment, Cindy could have done both: called the cell and listened through the door. Maybe Cindy wanted to actually talk to Casey and it was easier to give a call than go in the room? Maybe it was a "boundry agreement" that Cindy would not barge into Casey's room?

I also remember a Cindy comment: "I knew where they would be sleeping the next day." I remember this in response to being asked about Casey and what was up with the 16th June 2008.

Since the trial began and the defense totally threw out the zanny defense, I have been much more willing to see Casey as premeditating more than even Caylee's murder. I can see her, making a big deal about what Caylee is wearing(this is not really my theory of what happened but an example of many behaviors and statements that seem to make no sense or to incriminate others that make no sense but still are strange that they said that)so that if George was asked: he would be suspicious to others that he would know that...? :dunno: Stuff like that: stuff like Richard Grund thinking that Casey went to Jesse's apartment on one of those 31 days to gain something to frame Jesse for Caylee's murder.

I have been thinking Casey purposely took the gas can, the metal one that everyone knows is old, rare and belongs to GEORGE and threw away the cap and stuck on the HINKEL duct tape...Bloisy said he put gas in the Pontiac and the needle went up like normal. Casey's "running out of gas" imo was all a part of cover up/set up.

I am sure there are threads on this, hopefully someone better and quicker with links will get that for you.

Hi Chiquita71 :seeya:

Not much I can add but I do recall GA saying he didn't put the tape on the can, either in a depo or to LE. So how could LE have lost the lid, as CA said on the stand? :waitasec:

Maybe it was a "boundry agreement" that Cindy would not barge into Casey's room? This makes a lot of sense. Also if CA walked in, Caylee may wake up and want her CiCi - not good on the way out the door to work (and then ICA would have to get up)!

I admit I've called my kids cell phones from the house to see if they were up or whatever... :crazy: Lazy I know!

Maybe ICA couldn't find her phone, so she called it from the house phone to find it?

I thought that too, and also thought ICA called it to make it ring so she could take a fake phone call from "work" before Cindy left for work. Guilt Cindy into coming home early or letting her drop Caylee off early because she had an important "work" meeting, but in reality she wanted to keep her date with TL. I'm sure they made plans in the hours the spent on the phone the 15th into the 16th... no way would ICA let him off the phone without knowing when he'd see her again. JMOO.

I don't know where to post this ...

Did anyone notice that when the heart sticker picture was shown today, that the screen pulsated back and forth for a while ... like that of a beating heart. Caylee's beating heart, so poignant for the third anniversary of her death.

:praying:

:seeya: I did!!!!!!! I have many pics (screen caps) in my collections from hearings, jury selections and trial -- that I have affectionately called, "What Caylee sees." I was so touched by that event, I couldn't even hit my screen cap -- chocked up big time. So nice to know I have a kindred soul! (Here is one of them, I REALLY LIKE!)
whatcayleeseespart2.jpg

FOR MY Judge Perry Fans - got ya a great one today (btw - I have been putting all my caps in albums and links in the trial photos thread)
day2042.jpg

Anyone else having trouble "stepping away" tonight? This case has just broken my heart over and over.

Anyone else having trouble "stepping away" tonight? This case has just broken my heart over and over.

Yep! It sucks you in and won't let you go!

Every time I look at my DD, I'm reminded of what Caylee would be doing now. They are only 7 days apart in age.

Hi Chiquita71 :seeya:

Not much I can add but I do recall GA saying he didn't put the tape on the can, either in a depo or to LE. So how could LE have lost the lid, as CA said on the stand? :waitasec:

Maybe it was a "boundry agreement" that Cindy would not barge into Casey's room? This makes a lot of sense. Also if CA walked in, Caylee may wake up and want her CiCi - not good on the way out the door to work (and then ICA would have to get up)!

I admit I've called my kids cell phones from the house to see if they were up or whatever... :crazy: Lazy I know!

Wouldn't Caylee have been awakened by the phone ring? Something seems weird about Cindy listening to them breathe through the door.
Was the call answered? I don't know if the records showed that.

...well, considering that it didn't HAVE TO BE 3 years...he has only himself to blame.

PS- in my world, that's a lot of money any way you slice it. He went through it pretty darn quickly IMO.

I thought that too, and also thought ICA called it to make it ring so she could take a fake phone call from "work" before Cindy left for work. Guilt Cindy into coming home early or letting her drop Caylee off early because she had an important "work" meeting, but in reality she wanted to keep her date with TL. I'm sure they made plans in the hours the spent on the phone the 15th into the 16th... no way would ICA let him off the phone without knowing when he'd see her again. JMOO.

Good one! That could be it- if Cindy or George could hear her cell ring from outside her room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState