2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy hearing breathing through the door sounds "off" to me... Wouldn't you just crack the door for a peek if you needed to know your adult daughter and granddaughter were sleeping?
I wonder if the Anthonys have been covering that supposed fight on Sunday night when some have said ICA took Caylee and stormed out of the house. Maybe that is the one thing the Anthonys decided to keep a secret and after depositions, they cannot change their stories? Just thinking out loud...

Her pings and cell phone use say "she was close" to the A house all night - if she she left, she didn't go far and never missed a beat in texting TL.

Wouldn't Caylee have been awakened by the phone ring? Something seems weird about Cindy listening to them breathe through the door.
Was the call answered? I don't know if the records showed that.
Those were the days when Cindy was in a real protective mode...when Jose, no doubt, promised her that Caylee was very much alive and that LE was out to get her darling daughter.

Our son was born 2 days after Conner Peterson's due date, I know what you mean. I just tucked him in to bed, tomorrow I'm taking him on a field trip with his Cub Scout pack. That's what kids should be doing with their parents.

Have a wonderful time and kiss and hug him a lot.

0As others have said, tots can wear the same shorts for over a year as the grow up, but not out like us older people.

I'm still curious where JB is going on his defense. This non-trial atty. is scratching her head. However, I've enjoyed the re-schooling by HHJP on criminal procedure and evidence. He reminds me a lot of my law prof I had in those subjects...I never had a problem in those areas in the bar exams (took 2 and passed 2)

Her pings and cell phone use say "she was close" to the A house all night - if she she left, she didn't go far and never missed a beat in texting TL.

Was Lee out of town during that time? Is his house close to CA and GA's?

Wouldn't Caylee have been awakened by the phone ring? Something seems weird about Cindy listening to them breathe through the door.
Was the call answered? I don't know if the records showed that.

ICA checked her VM right after the call. So IIRC no the call wasn't answered. She probably had the phone on vibrate, goodness knows Caylee had to be used to sleeping through ICA's all night texting sessions...

The "breathing through the door" was one of CA's weirder comments and notice she did not say it on the stand!

I do not now, nor have I ever, believed George and Cindy were/are telling the truth about the night of the 15th or the morning of the 16th.

I don't believe for one second that Cindy didn't confront ICA about the missing money from grandpas acct.

Those were the days when Cindy was in a real protective mode...when Jose, no doubt, promised her that Caylee was very much alive and that LE was out to get her darling daughter.

Oh, I was talking about the home phone call to ICA's cell the morning of June 16, before Caylee was missing.

I'm in no way taking up for JB but $200K is not a lot of money for 3 years of work.

A. It was not 3 years .She was declared indigent by the court back when Strickland was still the Judge. The $270,000 gone

B. Nothing to show for it. All the work started after the JAC had to start paying for her defense.

C. All the other experts /attorneys were supposedly pro bono. I have a feeling many of them didn't know about this money. JB wanted it kept under wraps.

Was Lee out of town during that time? Is his house close to CA and GA's?

IDK, yes LA's house was close but he had a roommate. I think we would know if ICA stayed there that night.

A. It was not 3 years .She was declared indigent by the court back when Strickland was still the Judge. The $270,000 gone

B. Nothing to show for it. All the work started after the JAC had to start paying for her defense.

C. All the other experts /attorneys were supposedly pro bono. I have a feeling many of them didn't know about this money. JB wanted it kept under wraps.

And JB never accounted for all that money either!

IMO $270,000 is A LOT OF MONEY!

ICA checked her VM right after the call. So IIRC no the call wasn't answered. She probably had the phone on vibrate, goodness knows Caylee had to be used to sleeping through ICA's all night texting sessions...

The "breathing through the door" was one of CA's weirder comments and notice she did not say it on the stand!

BBM, it was thought for a long time that zanny was code for giving her kid Xanax.

Hinky meter
RE: Convicted Kidnapper VT and any link to this case:
The levels DT is willing to sink too are astonishing... this makes it seems even more like there is nothing to this accusation. Seems like they found a nice patsy and probably believe they got themselves a win-win in the process.

Someone asked about being able to morph a phone number...in 2008, there was a free service that you could call (now you have to sign up...maybe even buy in) and just input the number you wanted to call and the number that you wanted to show on their caller ID and it would work flawlessly. (Personal Knowledge:innocent:) Someone did it to me. The company is/was Spoof Call...just google it....

I thought that too, and also thought ICA called it to make it ring so she could take a fake phone call from "work" before Cindy left for work. Guilt Cindy into coming home early or letting her drop Caylee off early because she had an important "work" meeting, but in reality she wanted to keep her date with TL. I'm sure they made plans in the hours the spent on the phone the 15th into the 16th... no way would ICA let him off the phone without knowing when he'd see her again. JMOO.

I know that she told Tony at some point that he'd be able to come over together all he wanted in a few days, but that goes along with getting the house lies. Wonder just when/if she made she made it clear to Tony that Caylee would be with a sitter if she came to his house before Cindy got home. If Tony can remember their conversations on the 15th and 16th it could help prove that Casey planned ahead that Caylee wouldn't be around. She knew that Monday was a later work evening for Cindy and that George had a job. Cindy also testified that she could have babysat, just that it was well known that Mondays were a later work day.

Well, he does have a suit for every day and a nice rolling briefcase....not to mention a spiffy haircut and those innumerable ties and pocket squares. Heck he makes sure that we all get to see his nice leather shoes.

I do not now, nor have I ever, believed George and Cindy were/are telling the truth about the night of the 15th or the morning of the 16th.

I don't believe for one second that Cindy didn't confront ICA about the missing money from grandpas acct.

I'm 100 percent with you Amster on this. I'm sure ICA grabbed Caylee and left. As I once heard, Lee lived close by and was out of town then. She could have gone there.

However, if George and Cindy aren't telling the truth about the evening of the 15, that means George is lying about the following day's departure of ICA and Caylee.

IMO, I don't think the State wants the fact the parents may have lied about the events of the 15th brought out in court. The reason being they don't need anything untruthful or bad brought forth about George specifically. No need to give the defense more evidence to their claim he had so much control over ICA or actual proof he is a liar.

However, I do believe this story is going to be brought out by the defense. I don't know how, but I suspect it will. jmo

Just wanted to post this link from Maggie at Hinky Meter who reports from what she's experienced in the courtroom:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/16/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-061611/

This is a good read, if you've not seen it. It is interesting that Maggie reports she was surprised that Casey was more animated and laughing with the DT during testimony and in the jury's presence, back to playing paralegal. I guess she figures now that the defense is up to bat that it's HER party, and I think we'll be seeing a lot more of that behavior from her. I'm so glad the jury is finally able to *see* the real Casey! :great:

I believe in spirits. OT, when my daughter was Caylee's age - just barely three, her father passed away. She obviously didn't have a firm grasp on the concept of death..but she asked me that night why was daddy just standing there and crying. After the funeral two days later, she said that daddy wasn't crying anymore.

Maybe this was Caylee's spirit reminding Casey of who this is all about..perhaps trying to give her mother a "tell-tale" heart.

Caylee just wanted to make sure ICA knew she was there,IMO message was Mom you murdered me,but you could not kill my spirit. I hope that beating heart haunts ICA and Jose and the DT till they draw their last breathe.

I think it happened on the 15th, George lied.. I have always thought this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member