2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cameras are live in the courtroom, but I can't find today's a.m. court thread

Probably a stupid question but....does the State do a rebuttle after the defense presents ALL of their witnesses or after each witness the defense calls?

Good morning. Does everyone have the stomach to hear this baloney this morning?

Teeth brushed, face scrubbed and moisturized, hair brushed, laundry folded, dishwasher running, all 6 babies sleeping...let's get this show on the road! :)

Man I'm impressed. I stumble/fall my way to the kitchen, make coffee and hope no one asks me a question that I have to answer in a coherent fashion...

Probably a stupid question but....does the State do a rebuttle after the defense presents ALL of their witnesses or after each witness the defense calls?

They present their rebuttal case (with witnesses) after the defense rests. They will, however, be able to cross examine each witness on the stand.

Teaching morning classes this week so I've missed a lot lately- boo! Going crazy because I can't get the trial on my phone to and from work...skyfire didn't work for my phone:/

Been jumping in on my phone where I can, but I HATE that I am going to miss today! It's for the best, anyway....I don't know that I would be able to behave :angel:

Try the CNN app, its free and it streams the trial...

Morning sleuthers! :seeya:

You know you are addicted to the trial when you lie to your work to be off on Friday so you won't miss anything. :great:

Good morning all! Just getting here and want to wish us all patience, we are going to need it.

Oh, and I am still too bleary eyed....but did anybody see NG last night where her newest BOMBSHELL was that the Judge suggested that Caylee could have been alive when placed in the bags with duct tape over her mouth? I don't know. I watched the whole motion to dismiss hearing and I sure didn't get that.. You?

I've often wondered what that red Disney bag was used for... could that have been part of the "murder weapon?" I'm new here, so this might have already been discussed. IMO it's very likely that multiple methods were employed by ICA (TAPE+CHLOROFORM+PLASTIC BAG).
MOO

Good morning fine people. A HUGE thank you for the transcribers for yesterday's trial events. Had a beyond-busy day and couldn't watch the going-ons. From reading the posts, it seems the only thing I missed was Mason's bloviating so I thank the good Lord I missed that trial session. Wasn't a doubt in my mind that DT's Motion would be denied.

A pre-thank you to all posters, whether I agree with them or not . . . I truly love reading all of your opinions.

As to the moderators . . . you folks are the GREATEST!

Been a longtime lurker to this site.

Wanted to take the time to THANK ALL OF YOU for your informative updates.

It's hard to follow the trial from work, but I spend MANY HOURS when I get home just reading all the info from the day.

I have already warned my hubby not to expect dinner or clean laundry for at least another week. :lol:

:yourock:

What is this "dinner" and "laundry" of which you speak?

Crime Scene Investigator Jen Welch is in the area of the 23rd floor for witnesses. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:49 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member