2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, these are stray kittens, so I just let Mama nurse them and then I put them back in the box. :floorlaugh:

(I was TRYING to make it sound like I'd accomplished something! Thanks for blowing my cover.) ;)
I shall give myself 100 lashings!

:innocent: :D

TWO Minute Warning.....

THread CLOSING...to the left, please, in an ordering manner...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139911"]2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

BAR CLOSED!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139911"]2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

IS is showing the Vasco guy saying the DT has filed an ammended witness list and expect to call him to the stand.

Well, the VT thread was on fire last night. If he comes up, expect fireworks.

Here we go.."did you wear full body armor while photographing the scene? You have nice pretty hair but are you not in fact jealous of my client's longer hair, are you not?"

BBM :floorlaugh:

I bet Casey just suggests crap like this all day long to her DT. I really do!

I think JB is trying to poke holes in the boat - Bloise's exam was steering toward protocols and contamination and only focusing on ICA, but LDB put that right (and so did Bloise). I think it was more of a warm up with a friendly witness... IMHO

So far this morning I learned that Bloise does not talk while doing his job and TL vehicle did not smell like a dead body had been in it or had a bag or garbage for 3 weeks.

Where is the defense?

IS is showing the Vasco guy saying the DT has filed an ammended witness list and expect to call him to the stand.
If they do manage to get him up there, it ain't gonna be pretty for the defense, IMO.

I'm sure this has been asked before, so sorry in advance! But does anyone know of a Blackberry app that would allow me to listen to live testimony tomorrow? I'm off work and will be in the car and haven't missed a day of testimony so far!

TIA!!

OT...I don't want to miss the trial coverage today but I have some errands to run. I borrowed a converter from work so I can watch the trial on my laptop. The laptop plugs into the converter and then you plug the converter into the cigarette lighter. Has anyone used one of these?

OT/ Oh My... I'm wanting one! Who makes it?

stevehelling Steve Helling
Judge Perry has said that the balcony journalists are too loud. The deputies are cracking down on any chatter. #CaseyAnthony

I think JB is trying to poke holes in the boat - Bloise's exam was steering toward protocols and contamination and only focusing on ICA, but LDB put that right (and so did Bloise). I think it was more of a warm up with a friendly witness... IMHO

Let's run with that analogy. Would you get on a boat JB was steering?

Am I mistaken or are LDB and JA wearing shades of purple today? :waitasec:

I hate to almost defend Casey, but she really looks like she's a lot shorter than anyone else sitting at the Defense table, so she should be sitting in a lower chair. I don't know how often she moves from one chair to another, I did see her do it a few minutes ago when she moved from talking to DS to the other guy, I think the jury was already out by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper