2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could make a suggestion:

On this 3 year anniversary all WSleuthers should do something special tonight. Instead of watching all the TA take your family out and get an ice cream or sno cone. Anything that ICA will never be able to ever do again.

I personally am picking up balloons and we are going to release them.

#CaseyAnthony Oh my. The convicted felon the defense wants to call as a witness is holding a news conference at 4 at courthouse
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:03 AM

LOL. I"m sorry but I thought to myself when I read that he is going to say oh---hello---to---the---no. My name ain't bess I ain't in this mess....yadayadayada as fast as he can. Sorry but it made me giggle. :D

#CaseyAnthony Oh my. The convicted felon the defense wants to call as a witness is holding a news conference at 4 at courthouse

:floorlaugh: Good for him!!! Poor guy. I know he is a convicted felon, but it doesn't appear that he has been in any trouble since 2004. I am all for people who pay their debt to society and change their lives for the better.

IMO, they will be going through the list of items...and making sure all are in evidence.

So that the DT doesn't pull a fast one...like opening the can of odor. :great:

Speaking of the can of odor-- I understand the SA had a number of them... I'm sure they opened one to make sure of the intensity. Right? They wouldn't take that risk. :waitasec:

Ooh. Why at 4? Court will still be in session at 4. I wonder why he didn't choose to call a presser during the regularly scheduled 1.5 hour daily lunch break.

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober

On this 3 year anniversary all WSleuthers should do something special tonight. Instead of watching all the TA take your family out and get an ice cream or sno cone. Anything that ICA will never be able to ever do again.

It's my dds last day of school. My sister and I always take the kids for ice cream...I'll think of the 9 grades I've done this and the 1 Caylee should have.

I'm planting a lovely pink knock out rose bush....

Yes, there was a second autopsy.

It was done by Dr. Spitz, who was in the hospital for complications related to swallowing a chicken bone. IIRC, did Dr. Spitz's report make it in time for the deadline?

Watching old movies and seeing people smoke during trials makes me miss the old days (even though I wasn't alive). It would be interesting to see when the smokers of the jury would light up a cigarette. Don't know why it crossed my mind, I just think you can tell a lot from when people light cigarettes.

It would also be interesting to see the difference in cigarette lighting from when the State is at the podium and when the Defense is at the podium.

I think I am losing my mind. :crazy:

you been watching 12 angry men to prepare for this trial, dear? :biglaugh: I was thinking of it too.

:eek: :thud: :waitasec:

Two Minute Warning...if ya gotta go.....do it now:)

Wouldn't that be great if the felon showed up represented pro bono by MN or BC to say he never had anything to do with GA?

It will be interesting to see which of the witnesses today were " not available" yesterday due to being from out of town. According to one of the talking heads, Bloise is local.

One has to wonder if they needed yesterday afternoon to forward their VT distraction / obfuscation ploy.

It will also be interesting to see how many of their witnesses actually serve no purpose or actually back the State's theory.
Aah . . . Let the games begin :0)

I think I will write INsessions and ask them why they can't do their commercials during the sidebars....they could get a day's worth in all at one fell swoop....so tired of commercials.IMO:great:

FYI O/T

Just to let everyone know there is a new computer virus out there.

Kinda funny I was only on WS and had the WBDO reflector open and it (the virus) shut down my IE. Called my computer guy said it was a new one, he got it yesterday and he actually had to take the hard drive out to remove it.

I am at work so I hacked another computer, till my computer guy gets rid of it off my puter. I hope it don't get on this one.

God grant me the serenity
To accept the sidebars that drag on
Courage to sit on my hands when necessary.
The wisdom to heed previous admonitions
OMG!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!

I'm in recovery (7 years now). My mother was just telling me in an email that I need to go back to treatment for my trial addiction. I am going to send her this hahahaaa:floorlaugh:

It will be interesting to see which of the witnesses today were " not available" yesterday due to being from out of town. According to one of the talking heads, Bloise is local.

One has to wonder if they needed yesterday afternoon to forward their VT distraction / obfuscation ploy.

Or maybe they just had to locate their files.

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
Fantastic, that will get the Judge's attention.:rocker::rocker:

Ooh. Why at 4? Court will still be in session at 4. I wonder why he didn't choose to call a presser during the regularly scheduled 1.5 hour daily lunch break.

Yeah, maybe someone could let him know to either move the press conference up to the lunch hour or at least wait until after court is recessed for the day. I really want to see what he has to say, but don't think I can peel myself away from watching this trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper