2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI O/T

Just to let everyone know there is a new computer virus out there.

Kinda funny I was only on WS and had the WBDO reflector open and it (the virus) shut down my IE. Called my computer guy said it was a new one, he got it yesterday and he actually had to take the hard drive out to remove it.

I am at work so I hacked another computer, till my computer guy gets rid of it off my puter. I hope it don't get on this one.

Oh my...why do folk do this? Must be an ICA admirer...

caseytrial162.png

What a look!

Indeed and this time JB might be batting his lashes.

IMO, they will be going through the list of items...and making sure all are in evidence.

So that the DT doesn't pull a fast one...like opening the can of odor. :great:

I think this is a much misunderstood but important point thanks for mentioning it here. The "can of odor" isn't that at all it is a can with carpet samples. The jury may very well want to look at said evidence ...the carpet and get a surprise witness when the open it to examine the carpet. I hope the SA plants that seed ... so to speak...

Brought over from trial thread - about GA:

He really was 'a nub of a man' before all this. Now he's lost sweet Caylee AND his daughter is a sociopathic murderer (IMO). And he has to sit next to CA, and hem & haw and try to get the person who murdered your granddaughter freed. Cindy keeps a tight leash on him, imo, and it shows. He looks broken. JMO

Ya know... I'm still on the fence about both CA and GA. But I have to say that he's shown remarkable strength throughout this ordeal, IMO. Especially after the horrendous accusations against him. I have to wonder how many other men would stand up as well after everything he's been through? If nothing else, I think this has given him strength he never knew he had - or wasn't allowed to express.

We had bad storms last night and power was off from 8-6 this am. I lost power again a little while ago, hope that will be all for today.

Wouldn't that be great if the felon showed up represented pro bono by MN or BC to say he never had anything to do with GA?

I was thinking more along the lines of our own prestigious Mr. Richard Hornsby.

Wouldn't that be great if the felon showed up represented pro bono by MN or BC to say he never had anything to do with GA?

I almost wish he was going to testify. It would make the DT look sooooooo stupid.

Anyone want a Crunch Wrap Supreme for comfort food? Headed out for junk.

Ashton didn't need to go through that rig-ma-roll.

He should have simply objected to Relevancy.

The rest of that drama was not needed nor do I (personally) feel the other objections were well-founded. Entertaining though.

Ya know, why not let JB ask the question? Then just put whoever up on the stand to say 'it was being speculated on all over the media at that time and we would've been derelict in our duties to not do the test and know the answer.'

End of drama. What else ya got, JB?

Is anyone familiar with this Delmonte case that HHJP keeps referring to and why he keeps asking the lawyers to read it?

I'm a little worried about the whole 17 issue. Casey and Caylee were excluded because they are 14-15... okay... so what is 17?? I remember the defense talking about mystery DNA during the first "48 Hours" special... so if it was mystery DNA, it doesn't match Roy Kronk or anyone else.

I don't doubt that Caylee and Casey's DNA was ruined in those elements... I'm just confused that there is some other kind of DNA there... they could determine if it were DNA from an animal, right??

I never knew boredom could be such a brutal weapon. These poor jurors. :(

I'm out of here until end of recess. Or longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hobo1977