2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think HHJP is an excellent judge, but anyone else get the feeling he just plain doesn't like JA?

IMO, I completely agree with JA getting so angry. JB continues to get away with his sneaky, irrelevant questions. MOO

Honestly, I think this round went to Jose. The timing ( right before lunch ) the objection and leaving the jury with the impression LE believed there was a possibility that Lee was the daddy.

I am worried! The judge dressed down Ashton in front of the jury. Thats going to make the state look real bad and like Baez has something.

Thanks ynotdivein, I would like the blue one :)

Was this the DNA that was the 17 not the 14/15 or was that another piece of evidence?

The DNA was from the silver part of the duct tape and she has said it cannot have come from Casey or Caylee because 17 is in the 3rd position where CA and Caylee have 14/15 in that position.

Now that said he should have stopped there because now I too am wondering why things tested for blood presence.

I know most of you like the witness but I think she is over eager to answer JB's questions with as much embellishment as she can. When Jose talks to her he is practically a puddle of obsequiousness. UGH!

We so very much need and deserve these:

gili_pool_cocktails.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LI20iydaNdc/TMbITBj5yTI/AAAAAAAAC-Q/EXf8WquTxaY/s400/gili_pool_cocktails.jpg

May I have the green one third from left? TIA

Honestly, I think this round went to Jose. The timing ( right before lunch ) the objection and leaving the jury with the impression LE believed there was a possibility that Lee was the daddy.

Meh, I bet 80% of the jury wasn't even following... jmo

:eek:fftobed:.....taking one of ynot drinks with me

Baez does not care of what he's insinuating, as long as he gets it out there for the jury to hear. This is his MO, and he will do this throughout this trial.....I don't blame Jeff A for getting hot on this, but he needs to quell his outrage, as his points will get lost...JMO

I think HHJP is an excellent judge, but anyone else get the feeling he just plain doesn't like JA?

I've felt this from the very beginning, he is really nasty to JA. And when he smacks down JB he always includes JA, too. When JA had nothing to do with JB's actions. Definitely feel he coddles JB!

ITA, and JB will probably keep doing this, timing lunch with a zinger, thru-out his cic, if he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hobo1977