2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
reginasmola Regina Smola
Does anyone know the point of why this witness is for the defense? #caseyanthon

I may not be understanding this witness, but it seems she knows what JA is trying to get, the points he's trying to make and she knows they are valid ones but seems to dance. Am I misunderstanding?

It appears like that to me as well, she needs to give it up.
JA is the godfather of DNA in the courtroom!

As high a profile case that this is, I hardly think she would allow anyone to pay for her dinner. She pays for her own and puts it on her expense report to be reimbursed either for what she paid or per diem (allowed amount for that meal). Personally, I really don't care who paid but because some do, I firmly believe she was very careful about such things. It's not worth losing her job over.

I have no doubt that if this information gets back to her office, she will be spoken to about it at the least, if not reprimanded.

JA should rip the page off and crumble it up into a ball hold it in his hand and say "So this means nothing as pertains to this case, correct?"

then when she says yes - toss it at JB and say "No further questions".

MO

I'd pay to see that! Ha! :floorlaugh:

TH on HLN is saying Baez is winning this day because he is showing that it is odd there was nothing found in the items she examined. BUT THEY IGNORE THAT CINDY CLEANED OUT THE TRUNK BEFORE IT WAS EXAMINED.

God I hate that. We have a real chance of this being a hung jury. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if Juror 4 hangs it.

I think it's good... maybe they put her in charge of those notes cause nobody else cared to listen. LOL In the end, she will follow the crowd, IMO.

This is why I hate that our judicial system has become so DNA-centric. One side puts up their expert, than the other, both to say that their evidence is more legitimate than the other. If one side says the DNA is inconclusive/irrelevant, than how can you trust the other side's?

Unfortunately, due to the CSI-ification of future juror pools this is what our legal system will be reduced to - scientists hawking their theories as hard evidence, while trying to "outdo" the opposing scientist. :banghead:

I'm really not thrilled with this witness. I hope all her colleagues at the FBI are following her testimony. Witnesses need to be like the first witness we saw today. Totally impartial. They don't need to be rude to the DT but they shouldn't be difficult with the SA either.

So far JA has had to pull answers out of her.

Could someone direct me to the list of abbreviations?

TH on HLN is saying Baez is winning this day because he is showing that it is odd there was nothing found in the items she examined. BUT THEY IGNORE THAT CINDY CLEANED OUT THE TRUNK BEFORE IT WAS EXAMINED.

Because Cindy said she just sprayed febreeze.

Does KC even realize today marks three years?

Bill S says that JA has shot down any progress - however minute - the defense made this morning. SA rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly