2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP: Let's get to the point.

Understatement of the year, imo.

oh gosh I missed the beginning of this session but Bill S on WFTV said the testimony has been mind numbing...and we are still at sidebar???

mind numbing is an understatement.

Okay, I'm working....... (insert sad face here) --- have I missed any breaking news or do I have to wait for NG tonight for that?

If this is any indication of the pace for the DT presentation, I may not be alive to hear a verdict.

That is why I cackled when Judge Perry said possibly deliberating by the 25th or 27th.

Really? He still has that much faith in the defense?

I know the defense case is usually shorter than the prosecutions. But is there anything "usual" about this defense? :waitasec:

i dont know why its bugging me so much about juror 4 taking so many notes on defense case but not on the state case. im not sure what would be so note worthy now. (i do understand its her right to take notes and i'm glad shes paying attention. im just terrified of a hung jury)
to me its so simple. ICA was with Caylee at Time of Death, did not render aid, did not call
911. end of story. no matter what you believe that behavior says she had something to hide.
i think the defense is going with the theory..if you can't dazzle them with brillance..baffle them with bullsh**.
this case is stressing me out and something about this witness is bothering me as well. maybe i shut down as soon as i heard she spent the evening with JB?

Whoa. This witness just said "As Mr. Baez pointed out...."

That must have been a delicious expensive dinner.

So HOW in the WORLD could she exclude Caylee and Casey????? This makes NO sense!!

Wait how did JB get back up there already. JA was done?

IMO, the paternity test was asked for because there was lots of speculation on the boards that LA or GA could be the father, and LP was on NG every night saying that LA might be the father. It had to be checked considering the lack of facts and truthfulness at the time. JMO

I agree. I think the Prosecution should just put someone on the stand, say this and be done with it.

I thought JA was up at bat....why is JB continuing to question this witness?

Did JB just ask her to tell everyone that it's possible a lab technician contaminated the evidence?

I give up...HHJP allowing JB a do over. So sorry for Caylee.

So not fair.

Okay, I'm working....... (insert sad face here) --- have I missed any breaking news or do I have to wait for NG tonight for that?

You've missed nothing Poco, DT is slow as heck and day is dragging - mindnumbing being used as a description on twitter.

If you need a nap put on the trial.

hth

Why is JB allowed to interupt JA cross to readdress this?

Hi Poco!!! :seeya: I've missed seeing your "drunk cat"! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member