2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm soooooo confused!!!! This can officially be used as a substitute for water boarding!!!

Jurors please listen!
Shekilledme.jpg

I love it! JA says - This means nothing! Correct?

YES!

OK, take a breather from Casey Anthony.

We need searches to show up Friday, Saturday and Sunday to help us find Michelle Le in Hayward California.

Please click right here for all the details.

We need yellow(yellow) tagging tape. You know the tape surveyors use to mark off property? We need a lot for the searchers.

If you are planning to go to the search please contact me ASAP so I can arrange for you to buy some of the tape and take it to the search center.
email tgrif@xmission.com or send me a private message.

IMO, the paternity test was asked for because there was lots of speculation on the boards that LA or GA could be the father, and LP was on NG every night saying that LA might be the father. It had to be checked considering the lack of facts and truthfulness at the time. JMO

It came from ICA first, years before. LE discovered it from JG and TonE. It was after doc dumps that the speculation by LP and NG started. NG even went as far as to accuse WS of starting rumors. NG was wrong.

UGHHH I hate when she tries to interject more information!!!!!!!!!!!

JA just clarified that the 17 dna piece means absolutetly NOTHING.

My question is why wouldn't JP make JB do this on redirect? How comes he gets a pass and gets to come up and question in the middle of cross???

Can someone explain how this witness keeps getting to ask questions and testify about more than she is asked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aandatruckrepair