2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh this woman is a sneaky. Unreal - she again reminded the Jury that neither Casey nor Caylee were a 17.

UGh annoying

Oh, Casey is a 15-19... not a 14-15 like Caylee. So what does that mean?? I am so flipping confused.

I don't understand how in the world this woman could sit there and say that this excluded Caylee and Casey when she just admitted that she could not exclude anyone??? What a freaking waste of a day!!

“Mr Baez spent a great deal of time asking you about blood......."

WAIT!!! Did she just say she made a mistake and that Casey was a 14-19??

I gotta say regarding Juror #4 - she said she couldn't judge. That's a big difference from assuming that ICA is innocent... So I don't think she'd be taking notes just to argue innocence. That would be technically judging too.

Who do you think has the 17?

I wonder if JA would ask a simple question...what is the statitical numbers for the population that have this marker @ 17??? I want to hear 1 in 2 quadrillion:floorlaugh:

JA: "Mr. Baez spent a great deal of time talking to you about" - ya got that right!

JA- so it's inconclusive and therefore doesn't mean anything?

Witness - Correct

JA - was GA a 17?

Witness - No

:woohoo::great:

Wow. Did anyone else catch the witnesses face and her eyes dart over to JB at the mention of GA's DNA?

It seems like JB could have covered lab contamination and insinuations about LA and Casey, as well as a little inconclusiveness, and even some education on DNA, in maybe two hours. Is he just not able to get to the point, or did he want to spend hours and hours on this? You'd thinking boring and alienating the jury would be something he'd try to avoid.

I don't understand this. Mr. Ashton was cross examining, they went to side bar and then Jose is back up to ask further questions?

What, did he forget to ask a few things and the judge is allowing him to interrupt the cross examination by the Prosecution to ask a few more questions?

I cannot believe how inept Baez is. He is beyond hopeless! And this judge is certainly bending over backwards to prompt and coach him along throughout nthis trial. And I do understand WHY he is doing that, in the overall. But, jeez, has anyone ever seen a trial like this before?

WooHOO You rock JA!! The lack of blood doesn't mean lack of crime. (paraphrazed)

JB objects, overrulled.

JA asks again...

She agreed

Attorney Richard Hale, who called press conf, said Vasco Thompson has sought other counsel. Press conference canceled.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 11:18 AM
How many former attorneys are there now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus