2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except for Gerardo Bloise's comment about how he doesn't talk to himself, today has been a waste, HUGE waste.

And for some reason I was looking forward to this.

IMO this has been the least useful day of this trial so far, and that's counting yesterday's hour or so of very little.

oh gosh I missed the beginning of this session but Bill S on WFTV said the testimony has been mind numbing...and we are still at sidebar???

I am not quiet sure this case will ever count for JB as court experience but it sure will run his ranks up in side bar credits.

They get their notebooks back to use during deliberations and they are collected at the end of each day and safely locked away

Watching juror 6 fight slumber.
by stevehelling via twitter at 1:16 PM

It appears about 20 min of my tweets didn't go out.. Sorry. Noticed during long sidebar #caseyanthony jurors 14 15 16 17 were chatting.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 1:16 PM

Juror 6 (man) is leaning his head down with eyes closed during this sidebar. He normally looks very tired in the mornings. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:15 PM

#CaseyAnthony Six looks like he's dozing off. Back in session just in time.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:14 PM

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony jury is holding up quite well and you get the sense actual friendships have developed. #CayleeAnthony
40 seconds ago

I believe he was trying to get across that EVEN the investigators believed for some reason that there was incest in the home. Why else would they ask for paternity results using Lee's sample. Regardless of the result of said test, it was being investigated that there may be incest in the home which goes to the DT theory.

IMO, the paternity test was asked for because there was lots of speculation on the boards that LA or GA could be the father, and LP was on NG every night saying that LA might be the father. It had to be checked considering the lack of facts and truthfulness at the time. JMO

I believe he was trying to get across that EVEN the investigators believed for some reason that there was incest in the home. Why else would they ask for paternity results using Lee's sample. Regardless of the result of said test, it was being investigated that there may be incest in the home which goes to the DT theory.

I agree. I do not think the jury will "get" this from the fact there was a paternity test. Too much info to weed out AND also get this subtle point DT is trying to make. IMO

LOL. JB's getting comfy with that mic the way he swung it around to the side.

You can bet LKB just texted jose another question to ask

I have no doubt that if this information gets back to her office, she will be spoken to about it at the least, if not reprimanded.

Key word "IF". She can go to dinner with whomever she wants to but needs to pay for her own meal. You are assuming she did not and needs to be spoken to about it. We don't even know if she is still presently employed there.

Jurors notes during DT:
legal+pad.JPG

what part of one question does JB not get??? ONE not several!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett