2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose just placed Caylee in the trunk in a plastic bag:waitasec: with fluids leaking out

No, he's trying to get the witness to say that had there been a dead body in that trunk, there would have been blood all over the trunk liner. He failed.

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
Local 6 has learned George Anthony called 911 last night, thinking bounty hunter @LeonardPadilla was outside house. #CaseyAnthony
:eek: :eek: :waitasec:

Would the DNA be on the sticky side? Jose asks again and finally the lady says.

yes

HHJP: just asked if the witness may be excused in a very annoyed way. I am glad because I am annoyed to. All the defense has is smoke and mirrors, they are going to try and confound the truth by kurfunkling all the facts...

Shout out and credit to The Hinky Meter: Valhall but I think I spelled it so wrong...

Local 6 has learned George Anthony called 911 last night, thinking bounty hunter @LeonardPadilla was outside house. #CaseyAnthony

:gasp:

Oh my

Dang I thought she was looking for more papers ... had no idea she was finished.

Was he there? :floorlaugh:

PLEASE tell me Leonard is not stalking the Anthony's again!!! :furious: That's all we need now, more confusion in this HUGE mess!!!! :furious:

If GA did the disposal, how does this witness or JB know at what point in the decomp process the body was placed in the trunk? I wish JA would have asked her if the body was placed in the trunk on day 3 or 4, would blood be present? Couldn't the body have "bled out" prior to being placed in the trunk?

what in bloody heck did they even accomplish?????

<<<<<<<<<< Side Bar Thread >>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139974"]2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Orange Co sheriff says @LeonardPadilla and news crew left when deputies arrived at Anthony home. #CaseyAnthony

I thought that blood coagulates when you die, so it wouldn't leak after a while.

She brought all that luggage and could not find her notes.

Why did he fight so hard to say Caylee was never in the trunk, the hair and smell is garbage, now he just said "If a body was in a bag, could fluid leak out the top where bag is tied." He is officially an idiot. He needs to lose his license.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
It should have happened a long time ago. I'm thinking MLippman may have some plans in that direction once this case is done.

Worst witness ever!!!
I know, I know .. defense has just called two so far, I will change my mind soon enough!
:giggle!

Wow it looks like LDB IS wearing a purple shirt. But it's really light so hopefully I'm not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper