2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well his point was the heart stick could have been left there by anyone.

And LDK did help him with that.
She's LDB.

And who gives a damn about a sticker "evidence". His client is sunk unless he actually punches a hole into the evidence that matters, like the duct tape and the fact that he told the jury that KC was present at Caylee's death scene.

His "point" isn't going to help his client from being strapped to a gurney. I don't like her, but KC's life is on the line and Baez's defense strategy is scattered and pointless. She deserves better from him.

Sorry, but I don't think this witness has a clear understanding of the science she is supposed to be an expert in. Can't articulate what it is, IMO.

Lord help me.
It is now that time of the day to take my eye out with a spoon.:banghead:

Yeah, I guess some of the TH's are just buying things left and right. Fox News, on their website has the following headline: FBI Witness: Caylee Evidence Contaminated :banghead:

I have a feeling I am going to have to avoid all TH's commentary during the defense case. It becomes maddening to listen to.

Yeah, going on about the heart shaped sticker is an insult to the jury in my opinion. They deserve more after what they have gone through after his opening statements. And, Jose I thought you didn't have to prove anything? Then why are you asking for the science lessons to make your point? The State had to do that because YOU were attacking the science. The STATE is not attacking the science.

I call STALL. And what is he waiting for? We have all asked? Divine intervention? :nono: :furious: Wrong side, Jose.

Visual shows that one doc is brighter than other four (image under VSC) one page is different than other three - couldn't tell that with naked eye

This lady looked AFTER the other techs's fingerprint stuff destroyed it, right? Didn't we already learn that?

Yes, but it doesn't break the case. So okay, the sticker wasn't important. There was still a two year old killed horribly and thrown away like trash. I don't understand why they are attacking something so little that doesn't do a darn thing towards making Casey look innocent. I'm sure that sticker is LAST on the jury's important evidence list. Good Lord. Talk about picking the wrong battles.

I agree with you. But the DT knows the sticker is important, because IF they can get the jury to beleive that GA or RK taped Caylee after the death, then they know it is not true when the hear a sticker may have been on the tape. What guy would ever have heart shape stickers in their possession? That is a girl thing....and it just so happens that heart stickers were found in KC's possession. The heart stickers throws the "follow the ductape" theory out the water. The DT knows this and is panicking. Only in doing so, they are highlighting the sticker and its relevance. :twocents:

Sure the possibility is there, the heart could have come from anywhere but since the outline of a heart was seen on the tape and a heart of the same size found at the crime scene is worthy of noting and saved as evidence. Not impressed with Baez's attempt to cast doubt.

How do you know the residue was the same size as the sticker? I don't know that because I have no testimony that says so, and no pic of residue to compare to sticker.

I really don't care if KC placed the sticker on her or not..This case isn't about whether or not KC placed a sticker on her daughter but if she MURDERED her or not...2 totally different issues....IMO

Wow! That trash dump comment felt like a knife in my heart twisting. :cry:

Sorry, but I don't think this witness has a clear understanding of the science she is supposed to be an expert in. Can't articulate what it is, IMO.

Actually, I thought she wasn't doing too badly...the visual system is complex.

somebody tell me I am crazy. JB objected to the sticker withdrew objection forgot to show the jury the sticker and now he is trying to discredit it? THANKS in advance

The way I REMEMBER it was....JB actually entered it into evidence for the State. :loser:

Long, long explanation on what this tool sees/does that the naked eye doesn't see. Talking down to jurors.

This is another lengthy school lesson, with nothing achieved by the end of 3 hours.

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
More info on #CaseyAnthony story broke by Local 6 about George Anthony calling 911 on Bounty Hunter @LeonardPadilla http://ow.ly/1tQ1gH

What was the point of that last witness?

The sticker was in lane 6 and I care about that because...?

Not real sure... maybe he ws trying to prove that in a swampy area cardboard will float further than dense bone. Einstein would be in aw of this man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiKi_T