2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, listening to JB all morning put me, literally, to sleep!!! I just woke up to catch up.:maddening:

I really don't care if KC placed the sticker on her or not..This case isn't about whether or not KC placed a sticker on her daughter but if she MURDERED her or not...2 totally different issues....IMO
Yes. This.

Baez's client could get the death penalty and he's attacking an irrelevancy. I'm sickened.

Quite true. My boxer Baby Leroy once dragged home a bath mat. Just what we needed!

:floorlaugh: You have me giggling in the waiting room! TG I wasn't drinking anything! :great:

What on earth was he doing at their house. Did he think he was going to be invited in for a Chili dinner?

Never fear, he'll be on JVM, NG or Dr Drew to explain everything. In fact, he be on all three the way these have been going lately........

Has any testimony today opened the door to allow the photo of the trunk liner stain that many of us believe looks like the outline of a small child?

Couldn't see sticker or sticker fragment with naked eye. Under VSC with different lights and filters still could not see sticker or residue

I am seeing shades of the OJ trial here. The jury in that case was BURIED under CSI type minutia and ended up just ignoring it.

Wonder why 2 FBI examiners would make up a story about seeing heart shaped residue on the duct tape?? Part of the huge conspiracy against ICA? :innocent:

There was NO photograph taken, so therefore it's iffy to me as well. The SA don't need it. Not that they done anything wrong mind you. JA and LDB are awesome. I just tossed it out like MK did. :)

And the more JB tries to oppose it, the more I believe it was there.

Witness says she used her machine to try to find residue and debris on the tape. She tried all the different lights and filters, but couldn't find any sticker residue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3