2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When will this be over? The trial? Please and thanks.

You would think that the talk about her brother being tested for the paternity of her child would bring back the memories of her brother trying to sexually abuse her. She doesn't seem phased by it at all. Stone cold as usual.

I wonder if this witness will be impartial on cross....

I read a post earlier today that the woman currently testifying had dinner with Baez last night. Don't know who reported it, but apparently they were seen. This woman is an employee of the FBI, correct? Since when is it okay for a government employee to accept any gratuity from anyone involved in a case in which she is testifying?????? Even if she paid for her own dinner, it is the perception that is objectionable. I am a retired state employee in HR, and in my career, this would never have been allowed.

He did announce in open court they talked last night, which definitely caught my curiosity. Makes me wonder....

Juror 4 has been taking more notes today than she did during the prosecution. Interesting.

by stevehelling via twitter at 12:41 PM

I'm sorry, but this witness gets on my nerves. Has problems finding her reports, speaks loudly...just something about her that makes me twitch a bit.

k1b8k0.jpg

And her daughter died 3 years ago today!

This witness is annoying to me. All her side comments and wanting to explain.....

KC does NOT appear to like this witness. She's giving her the sideways, lids half-closed, stare of death she has given to most female witnesses. Perhaps she caught that this witness and JB had dinner or spoke - whatever - last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member