2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His Honor doesn't seem pleased with the DT...I believe they are waning on his last nerve...as they are mine...:maddening:

Dang, babies needed to nurse.

Can anyone tell me what the fbi lady said? Briefly?

Looks like prosecution is looking at AZ's texts. LOL Getting a goooood laugh.

I think LDB just shared with JA and FG the tweet about VT holding a press conference this afternoon at 4. All three are giggling and passing around her BlackBerry.

Did SA just find out about the Press Conference? What are they laughing about?

I wonder if the SA is looking at tweets about the press conference...they passed LInda's phone around. Either that or about Wiener stepping down. I think it was the PC. They looked amused.

The entire SA team is smiling amongst themselves.

SA is very entertained by something on JA's cell phone. I'm hoping it was a tweet about the press conference.

Saw the SA gettin a kick outta something...How does it feel JB and co????

IMO, prosecution just read the twitter about Mr Thompsons presser. :)

Just for clarification, since it appears some have taken offense at my question about this FBI analyst testifying for the defense....

I saw a tweet from the courtroom that this witness was the defense’s very own FBI analyst. From that I concluded that she no longer must work for the FBI and had gone over to being a “paid” expert, or hired gun for the defense.

My bad. My apologies if I offended any LEOs, ex-LEOs, LEOs-to-be, etc. That was not my intention.

And, of course, I do understand that if a witness is subpoenaed they have no choice but to comply. I also understand the extent of exculpatory evidence.

Understandable. I still have the same question about all of the DTs experts...who are really their expert witnesses.

Originally Posted by kaRN View Post
BS says the state 'took' the first defense witness. State 1 Defense 0 Day 1 Defense Case!! Wooohoo

Looks like the SA found something funny or they liked on LDB's phone..maybe it was that ^^^^^

??? Why wasn't the Gatorade bottle and syringe brought into evidence? And was Casey's DNA found on any of the evidence???
I know there wasn't anything on the shovel......... :(

JA wants whatever it is in evidence...he knows what he is doing

The SA is passing around a cell phone and looks highly amused.

Just a guess that they saw the tweet that Mr Vasco is holding a news conference at 4 pm today :floorlaugh: Hope he fixes the DT's wagon gooood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez