2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about evidence swabs from the tirewell and spare tire cover. Tested for blood-negative.

Baez also asking about how evidence is handled as well.

so they are going to run a long list of witnesses that say there was no blood??

No blood for it was a soft kill....so, he's trying to show this as an accidental death for Caylee...rest peacefully sweetie, the truth will be told...

Why would there be blood in the trunk of Casey's car if Caylee died in an accident?? It makes me wonder exactly what else Casey did to Caylee?? Why push the fact that there was no blood? What does Jose know that we don't know? It makes me really suspicious.

The SA is passing around a cell phone and looks highly amused.

I bet someone just texted the SA's about the press conference that the Vasco guy has called and will air on In Session today.

Also, I got a glimpse of JB's HANDY DANDY EASEL that he will surely be using...too funny.

:floorlaugh:

If I were the jury, I would feel as if my time is being wasted. They had Weds off, but Thursday when they start, they call Bloise and get nothing. Now with this lady---we already KNOW there was no blood, just fluids. JEBUS HELP ME!

Yep, Vasco is holding one at 4 in front of the courthouse:floorlaugh:

Want to bet there is a well known lawyer with him?:floorlaugh:

I don't know for sure but having it at the courthouse would suggest that.

The state has not placed in evidence that there was any blood in the trunk.

(Q24) left side of trunk liner.

Baez having witness describe evidence (IMHO so that they can get a mental picture of what is being talked about).

(Q25) Right side of trunk liner.

Witness description, stains seen, stains swabbed and all stains were negative for blood.

yea cuz I heard people bleeeeeeeeed all over when they drown.

baez... shut up.

OK on mute he looks like he's doing the hokey pokey there.

I wouldn't expect for there to be blood when the baby was smothered with duct tape.

Why oh why would we care if there was no blood if she drowned as you claim JB??????????

Am I missing something?

Oh, Lordy....no blood??? "Surprise, Surprise" thought it was a drowning????

Why are we talking about blood? Obviously there was no blood because she was knocked out with chloroform...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez