2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UGH - everyone has gotta have that 15 minutes of "fame"...:sick:

I disagree. This man did not ask for any of this. He was dragged into it by the DT. He should be able to speak, and tell the real story! IMO

Jeff Ashton should get up and ask one question:

If a person is drowned or suffocated, will they bleed out?

no more questions.

I want JA to ask if she would expect blood from an accidental drowning.

The only other possibility I can think of about all this blood is that they may say that she fell and cut her head or something which contributed to the drowning so there should have been blood somewhere????? And since there wasn't everything else that has been done with forensics so far should be disregarded?????

IDK...its hard to put yourself into such a bizzare way of thinking....

I just don't understand this line of questioning. The state never said there was any blood. You don't get blood by using chloroform or duct tape to smother a child.

O.M.G....this is SO stupid!

Stop wasting my time, DT! No one EVER said anything about there being blood! ARG!

She said the after chemical test has been preformed the swab used is not retained.

Tests performed after blood tests were (Q22, Q23, Q24 and Q25) processed for DNA typing. There was no DNA profile generated from those items.

Oh, Lordy....no blood??? "Surprise, Surprise" thought it was a drowning????

I think that's what his point is, that, since there is no blood, the drowning theory is plausible. Of course, it also lends credence to the State's theory of asphyxiation/suffocation.

FWIW - Does anyone know why blood would not be present in the early stages of decomp? I barely nick my fingers and I bleed, why would there not be blood leaked with the early fluids of decomp?

UGH - everyone has gotta have that 15 minutes of "fame"...:sick:

Vasco Thompson is an innocent person who has been unjustly pulled into this by the DT. Our own AZlawyer debunked this on the Vasco thread here on WS. I don't blame this person at all for wanting to publicly clear their name. SHAME on the DT for dragging innocent people into this to cast doubt for their murdering, lying, thief of a client.

Laniefl, this post is not directed at you. Just wanted to state the facts as I know them.

JB: Items given to test
Q13 & Q14
HS: swabs from spare tire cover
JA: no objection after put into evidence
JB: 1st thing you did
HS: chemical test performed on portion of that swan
JB: in lab
HS: yes, chemical test
JB: what was the result of those tests
HS: on each of those swabs the test for blood was negative
JB: Q23
HS: test for blood negative - blood yellowish stains observed, swabs and tested for blood - negative

HS: Q24 - left side of trunk liner - tested for blood - negative
Q25 - tested for blood - negative
JB: what did you do with swabs after tests
HS: not retained
JB: other tests on those items
HS: yes, Q22, Q23, Q24,Q25 - swabbed for dna typing
JB: results
HS: no dna generated from those items

I disagree. This man did not ask for any of this. He was dragged into it by the DT. He should be able to speak, and tell the real story! IMO

True, I guess I will wait to see what "enlightening" info he has THEN pass judgement!:fence:

still on treadmill, but whats up about the car seat ... will JB bring this in sometime. back to my run.

She said the after chemical test has been preformed the swab used is not retained.

Tests performed after blood tests were (Q22, Q23, Q24 and Q25) processed for DNA typing. There was no DNA profile generated from those items.

So that means the stains weren't biological?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez