2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it true that when the body begins to decompose, that DNA is destroyed? Or something like that?

why test? Trying to determine any other cellular material was on the item being tested that contained DNA.

DNA is contained with every cell in body except red blood cell.

If I were the jury, I would feel as if my time is being wasted. They had Weds off, but Thursday when they start, they call Bloise and get nothing. Now with this lady---we already KNOW there was no blood, just fluids. JEBUS HELP ME!

Jesus help Caylee get her justice on the day that she most likely died. God bless her and those that care.

Skin cells, white blood cells, hair...all can give up DNA.

Can decomp fluid? I don't know.

ETA: And I still don't know. Thanks for nothin,' JB. :(

SA will cross on this witness with one or two questions to expose JB's line of questionning is moot.

Here goes Baez stepping in it due to no DNA. Doens't seem to have a clue what the State is going to do as a result of this, lol.

Also opening the door wide regarding the trunk liner. The State generally did not do all they could have in their CIC. That may now change.

I hate it when Jose says " can you describe to the ladies and gentleman of the jury!"

#CayleeAnthony Several jurors taking notes on no blood or DNA in trunk. Look for state to make point fatty acids were found there.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:23 AM

She was tripple BAGGED no liquid would have seeped out except adipose of course.. IMO

I guess it's ok for the DT witnesses to talk to the jury. Just not the prosecutions'.

I am starting to have questions about WHY baez seems to keep bringing up blood, he said there could've been blood splatter by the pool *rolls eyes* and now this, what does he know that we dont....or is he really so inept??

no squirrel blood, no chicken blood ,no hamburger blood,.... NO HUMAN BLOOD!

It's so obvious the defense changed directions in midstream-- they don't know who, why, and what they're dealing with. Wow.

Attention: You will feel much less cornfuzzled if you do NOT try to apply logic to JBs train of questioning. It's even better on mute.

I think that's what his point is, that, since there is no blood, the drowning theory is plausible. Of course, it also lends credence to the State's theory of asphyxiation/suffocation.

FWIW - Does anyone know why blood would not be present in the early stages of decomp? I barely nick my fingers and I bleed, why would there not be blood leaked with the early fluids of decomp?

Interesting question.

Talking about evidence swabs from the tirewell and spare tire cover. Tested for blood-negative.

Baez also asking about how evidence is handled as well.

Seriously, Baez needs to stick to ONE story. If Caylee drowned there shouldn't be any BLOOD!!!

KBelichWFTV:
It seems the defense is trying to point out all the negative test results on evidence to try to show lack of evidence against Casey

If Caylee drowned in the pool, why would anyone expect to find blood in the trunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez