2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am sorry I forgot where I left off." ~Jose Baez

I am going to start keeping track of these.

ah, this is just nuts. Where's the proof of HIS version of events??? Right now he is attempting to (but taking WAYYYYYY too long to get there) prove that the lab was sloppy. Those types of points should be made quickly and with a BIG bang. :thud:

JA needs to calm down and let JB finish. By becoming animated and repeatedly objecting to inconsequential questioning by JB, he is giving the impression that the SA has something to hide.

Here's why the jury got confused:
caseytrial165.jpg

Funniest thing I've seen in ages! :floorlaugh:

OMG at this point I would gladly hear CM do the direct on these witnesses. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

OMG JB looks so smug! I hope when JA get's the cross that he wipes that look off of JB's face.

JB inferring that the duct tape was placed on lightly, not firmly, so it's not important???

If JB keeps this up NG is going to have a heck of a time finding a bombshell tonight.

Sorry Baez you can't convince this jury that they didn't see Caylee Maries skull with the duct tape. You just can't.

Come on, all the skin tissue on the ACTUAL CAYLEE had decomposed so why would there be some left on the duct tape. She used to have a whole lot more skin tissue than there ever would have been on the tape.

I've watered my patios, so, there's that...

Since there doesn't seem to be a topic, I am not sure I am going OT by posting that I have cleaned my bathroom and vaccumed my floors while waiting for Jose's point.:truce:

How would duct tape be put on a child's face "loosely" ???:banghead:

WAY TO GO JB! Keep getting her to talk about the Duct Tape that was wrapped around CAYLEE'S FACE!

BRAVO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member