2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so JB is making minor headpoints right now.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
The lawyer for the new mystery defense witness says he'll speak to reporters at 4 p.m. today: http://goo.gl/sOAMB #caseyanthony

JB inferring that the duct tape was placed on lightly, not firmly, so it's not important???
Placed so lightly on her face it was still holding her mandible in place<past decomp> months later. After being under water, and feasted upon by animals and insects.

Oh no...it's not over...she has more reports. Head meet desk....*THUD*

if she says rk is a 17 at d3 im going to faint

JB said "concludes" and I got all excited. False alarm.

Could the duct tape have been so degraded that is why it did not match Casey or Caylee.

Mentioning who else she was given dna of to match

JA objects not in evidence

HHJP sustained

Jose asks question on item not yet in evidence (as JA points out.) Jose withdraws the question.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Why doesn't he just have her read her reports. That would probably make more sense and move along faster!

I am really really REALLY getting tired of him harping on no blood. C'mere JB, let me show you how someone can die and not bleed! UGH!

And no, that is not a roll of duct tape in my hands behind my back, not at all...

wow for a second when she excluded Caylee and ICA and was asking about any other family I thought she was going to say GA. Whewwwwwwwww JB dropped that question. So it must not be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay