2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There doesn't have to be blood for a person to have died. Good grief does he think the jury are fools? Talk about REACHING!!!!

Ok so JB is making minor headpoints right now.

Has anyone here found anyway for that one tiny DNA marker to be explained? I can't follow the scientific stuff/reports as I get very confused by it. (Sadly, my father was a biology/chemistry/zoology professor and I irritated the heck out of him due to my extreme distaste for scientific matters. LOL)

Oh my, can someone just go ahead and shoot me? Not sure how much more of this I can take.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 954 (492 members and 462 guests)

By 5pm it's gonna be down to 1

Here's why the jury got confused:
caseytrial165.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Seubert higher level on the underside where attached to someone's face...
attached in a violent manner would have skin cells attached? don't understand violent manner? skin tissue on it....contact the tape on person face just like pull bandaid off hurts take off topical surface of your skin.....test adhesive side of duct tape? info generated inconclusive....able to find a readout? peak detected @ the D3 yes.....what number that peak came to...it is a 17....do you know if Caylee is a 17 @ D3? retrieve profiles from her files.....@ D3 Caylee is 14/15 she does not have a 17 @ that ....could you exclude Caylee = yes she doesn't have 17 @ that level...KC is 14/15 @ D3 not a 17.....exclude them from contributor of dna.....anyone else other than members of A family? yes...who else? in evidence? no not! JB withdraws question....

that is everything conclude 3/19 report - next report 7/25....August

First item received #280 pair shorts.....(SA #261)...
blood and semen - no confirmation - negative for both

Q-81 - clothing...item include shirt elastic portion of shirt and letter writings of child shirt? read description....letters, stitching, stretch material....BIG TROUBLE ....stick and other debris contained item... no confirm blood

Shorts were tested for blood or semen ... no surprise. neither were found

Now discussing the big trouble shirt

What's the point? JB is establishing that there was no evidence that GA or Kronk was raping Caylee? Thanks but how does that help your client.

I hope JA puts up a pic of the skull with the tape and asks if this was submerged under water for a long period of time is it possible you would retrieve no DNA?

JB is just trying to cast doubt --- I have every confidence that JA will fix all this garbage........or is that trash?

I feel like I'm being held hostage!

I have never wanted to get out of listening to anything so much in my entire life. Except for the motivational speaker hubby made me go to when we were dating!

MAKE. IT. STOP. PLEASE!

Possible presence of blood.

Is he helping the SA???

JB needs to be able to read the jury. According to the tweets he has lost them a LONG time ago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glitterbag