2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing this witness is confirming is that the evidence was severely compromised by being out in the elements.

How does the possible presence of blood on the shirt remains help the defense????????? I can't believe this.

Why is he doing this? I'll accept it because eventually it will help get the justice Caylee deserves.

Okay, I've come to the conclusion all these questions about blood, are nothing more than "filler" speak! Sheesh!

Can we have JB's mouth duct taped? (Loosely of course) :innocent:

:waitasec: Can someone PLEASE explain to me why Baez constantly asks the witness if they detected the presence of blood? I thought his whole harebrained theory was that Caylee drowned. There wouldn't BE any blood if she drowned!!

So I THINK the #17 would actually be a point, right? But this has gone for so long and is going on and on... loses impact since JB didn't end there. As usual, he can occasionally make valid points but he doesn't know when to quit so any headway he makes gets quite lost in the absurdity or in this case, the never ending bio lesson.

#caseyanthony Jurors look mostly slumped in their chairs. Lunch break badly needed.by abcashleigh via twitter at 10:48 AM

I feel like I'm being held hostage!

I have never wanted to get out of listening to anything so much in my entire life. Except for the motivational speaker hubby made me go to when we were dating!

MAKE. IT. STOP. PLEASE!

I'm so glad you posted this I'm sitting here ready to hang myself!!!!!!

Blood on canvas laundry bag but no dna profile could be obtained, too small of sample.

Blanket, the chemical test for possible presense of blood was positive, no dna profile generated. Additional chemical test---looked at for presense of semen. Negative for semen.

(now we know why Baez spent all morning asking if there was any postitive tests for blood in trunk IMHO)

boring!!! And, yes I would expect fingerprints and DNA to be long gone after being exposed to the elements including a hurricane for 6 months. So this is all worthless!!!

Well, you're a pretty dull bunch.

I've just had a look at the forum floor, and found no blood or semen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en